2 dreams

Archives for 2008
tonyk

2 dreams

Post by tonyk »

1st dream
Im in a room with other people giving birth . in lots of pain and distress.The
Lord walks by me and I cry out to him please help me get this baby out of me.
The Lord looks at me and says no and walks by me down the meternity unit.He
walks by a second and third time each time I cry out please set me free from
this agony. Each time the Lord says no.the forth time the
Lord walks by me he stops turns to me and stretches his hand towards me and the
baby comes out of my mouth .
I wake up

second dream

im going swimming .im taking my dog with me.the swimming pool is in the
shopping centre.we both jump in and enjoy swimming with others in the pool.i get out and look around the shopping centre .the dream at this point goes to
black and white. after this i go back to pool get my dog go out.
dream ends.
tonyk
who me?

Post by who me? »

the first dream makes me think on these verses.i feel many in the body of Christ have been in this kind of place.a place of the dealings of God ect..and a move is being birthed out of it personally and corporately.

Isa 26:17 As a woman with child draws near to bear, she is in pain and cries out in her pangs; so have we been in Your sight, O Jehovah.
Isa 26:18 We conceived; we have been in pain, we gave birth to wind. We have not brought about any salvation in the earth; nor have the people of the world fallen.
Isa 26:19 Your dead ones shall live, together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust; for your dew is as the dew of lights, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

The first dream to me speaks of a burden that you are carrying from a word that the Lord has planted in you...You are about to give birth to this word and as we all know the last stages of pregnancy and labor are very painful...even spiritually...Could it be that the dream is showing how you have cried out to the Lord not knowing exactly what it is that you are going through and asking Him to help you but yet you feel that he isn't listening?? Maybe the dream is showing you that at the divine timing, the right moment, you will give birth to this word...and the Lord will assist you in doing so...

In the second dream I thought of "MarketPlace" ministry..with the public pool in the shopping area....Maybe your dog is your ministry or gifts...This is all I seen here..
IF none of this helps you please discard..
Lots of LOVE!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.