Fat Rat

Archives for 2008
carasan

Fat Rat

Post by carasan »

Firstly - To the Board and to fellow members/readers - Our DAD bless you all wonderfully with a fresh 2008 filled with HIS presence and abundance ... new beginnings!

It has been a wonderful thing to wander in and just read late at night here .. the insights and knowledge acquired help me with my own walk ... congratulations Board on your fine efforts in this site ...

This is a dream I had a couple nights ago:

I am in a very well lit room with an open doorway to an adjoining room in which I can see my younger brother ministering - he's not facing me but I sense there is no audience either... the room he is in is not well lit at all ...
I notice a flash of white near me and look down to see a very sizeable rat (cat sized)... well fed - absolutely bright white ... it had a small ruffle around it's neck of red velvet lined with gold ... quicker than the rat could move I pinned it on it's back to the floor - but being the size it was it could easily wrap itself round my hand and fight back ... it started to bare its teeth at me but had a black void in it's mouth instead ... I remember thinking "Gee if you bite me that is going to seriously hurt" ...
For a moment I looked over at my brother and was chastising him softly but firmly - "You aren't listening and when you don't listen properly you lack compassion" ... he carried on ministering away never looking at me ...
The rat decided to make a get-away but ended up against the wall closest in front of me - I reached down my left side and pulled out a sword with a ruby on the very top of it and drove it through the rat pinning it to the wall ... I had to make sure it wasn't going to survive ...

I have had a couple thoughts on this ... and read through older dreams ... as always I appreciate anything others may have to add ...
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

How can they hear except a preacher be sent? I went blank on the exact scripture and I have to leave for worship practice. That was the first scripture I thought of but I know others will have greater insight. May God bless you with the confirmations to your dreams that you are seeking!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!