Open Heart Surgery

Archives for 2008
knownbeforetime

Open Heart Surgery

Post by knownbeforetime »

I had a dream that I had to go to the hospital for open heart surgery. But it was more like outpatient surgery as I was allowed to go home that night. I had to do this for about 3 days straight. I remember that I had a waiting room full of people cheering for me. I also remember a nurse talking about removing scar tissue. I also remember suddenly becoming fearful at the time of the last surgery. The fear caused my incision to hurt and bleed.

I went searching for the word "heart" in the Bible and, while I didn't look at every single entry, this verse jumped out at me: The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. (Deuteronomy 30:6)
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Hi! It sounds like simply put, the Lord is going to deal with 3 issues of your heart and fix an old scar-remove it. One issue will be harder and scarier for you but God is good! I don't know if you fast or not but I would ask the Lord is He wants you to go on a 3 day fast so He can reveal some things and you can draw so close to Him. I think this is a very encouraging dream!!!

Also, have some intercessors who you know pray -praying with you(those cheering you on). And do you know someone who can help you work through some things that may hurt(nurse) as a mentor during the process?
Last edited by Moriah on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I took this as Jesus is doing surgery on your heart (figuratively), cleaning out old wounds and healing up scar tissue... from wounds that never healed right or all the way.

The fear.... I see as you being afraid of Him going any deeper in you and that fear holding back more healing.... Please disregard if this doesnt bear witness.