In Between

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

In Between

Post by Joy2dream »

I seen my younger son setting on a church pew between Jamie and Joy. I seen him smile and hug Joy in a playful manner.

Jamie is about 24ish, Joy about 16ish. Son is 22 and would not do this IRL.

Blessings,
Joy
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Joy2dream,
Some thoughts come to mind of reunion or a closer bond between your children.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Sheep,
That is a sweet thought. Me and my boys are very close now but I'd take all I can get. The girls in this dream are not my children.
The only girl I have is my DIL.

Any more thoughts?

Blessings,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Joy,

For your prayerful consideration:

I've been in prayerful 'ponderation' :wink: and am offering what came to mind.

I had a sense/feeling of your son being in a position of waiting on the Lord for wisdom and direction perhaps regarding joining another church and/or seeking his place/position in the Lord. Perhaps he's feeling like he's caught in limbo?

when I read the names, I saw Jamie as James (wisdom) and Joy as (the joy of the Lord is son's strength).. If he will embrace joy by giving the Lord thanksgiving and praise for where he is right now, he will receive the tangible 'joy of the Lord', be strengthened and will receive the wisdom he is seeking.

It appears from the dream that he is right where the Lord wants him at this time.

If nothing bears witness, you know what to do with this offering.

I pray the Lord open the eyes and ears of your heart (and mine too) that you may receive His revelations in Jesus name.

His love, connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Connie,
Thank ya for the confirmation. I am seeing a change in him already and pray it continues. Please pray for him.

Blessings,
Joy