Being chased by rottweilers (prev. pitbulls)

Archives for 2008
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Being chased by rottweilers (prev. pitbulls)

Post by ~Marti26. »

Hi guys, this is my sil's dream. I am seeing some things in it but I wanted to put it here for you guys to weigh in on.
I am telling it as she told me.

I was walking from the direction of my moms house to my grandmas house (her mom and grandma live down the street from eachother). Brenda (her cousin who just had twins) was there and we were going to get our babies from Grandmas house. I heard some pitbulls behind me and they were chasing me. They surrounded me and I was thinking "what can I do to get them away." I began to call 'Jesus" over and over and then I started hitting them with something yellow. This yellow thing started knocking them out. Once they were all knocked out I went to Grandmas. Christin (her dughter was there and a baby girl my daughter (she doesn't have a baby girl but she does want more children it has been very hard for her to concieve). I knew Christin was so happy that she had a sister. Of the baby, I saw a fat little thigh and a chubby foot. I kissed her foot. I was so happy.

Any thoughts?

~Marti.

Edited to sat the dogs were rottweilers not pitbulls.
Last edited by ~Marti26. on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

done
Last edited by Taps on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

HI
Was just wondering if the dogs were the issues/attitudes that bother and could hurt if allowed, actually could do some real damage. I wonder if the distance from mom's to granny's is time. The calling out to Jesus could be Prayer......and the Yellow thing - well I wonder - Yellow is used for safety/caution and ribbons for soldiers to come home, sooo..maybe this is out of line but could she be a chance taker - ie, fast cars, wild living, or something that would make it harder for a woman to have a baby? (I am speaking as a man). The dream does seem to end on a good note though...she had a beautiful daughter in the dream........
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Well thanks for responding. To answer your question, no she is not into any wild living or things like that. She lives a lifestyle with a heart after God and her husband and child. I'm sure she has some issues as we all but I can't say is a risk taker.
Also, I am seeing the yellow something as a good thing not a caution.

~Marti.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi
Glad to hear she walks in the Lord. I see caution as a good thing but I was looking at what the color as a weapon might mean in relation to the dogs. My thoughts were that big dogs like that do not give up very easy and most of the time when attacking must be killed to be stopped because they are so determined. She was only able to knock them out while yelling the name of Jesus - which my thought said powerful as in real life the dogs are..We fight an enemy that is so powerful that the Angels in heaven could not win against them until the Blood of the Lamb was applied and then they were only able to throw them out of heaven to be here on earth with us.....You might look at the number of dogs that might add to the meaning, maybe....well I hope she gets her hopes of a child..........
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Ok I see what you were saying about the caution. I guess that that wouldn't be a bad thing to be warned to caution, but I am still seeing that part a little different. Not that I have the interp but I believe I have an idea on some parts. I am open still to new understanding I greatly appreciate your taking time to post. Thank you.

~Marti.
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Sigmon, on second review, I do believe the part about the dogs being issues or attitudes that are harmful, is accurate. I was thinking that but somehow I didn't read it that way from your response. I still am unsure on the yellow something and I think that the issues are issues that she has sort of inherited from her mom and that is why she is coming from that direction and so did the dogs, I believe I almost have a full understanding but I am still seeking God a on a couple of things so if anyone is hearing anything from the Lord, please share.

~Marti.