Unfaithfulness in dream

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Unfaithfulness in dream

Post by Truth Seeker »

Before I begin to share this dream I would like to pray.

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus the Christ, I thank you for who you are and your tender mercies and lovingkindness. I plead the blood of Jesus over every reader including myself. You are the God who reveals the unknown. Holy Spirit have your way in this forum, I knoe you only speak what the Father tells you; help me be a recepient of the Truth because the Truth will make me free. Amen

Dream
I was setting in church(appeared to be the real church I attend) with my wife and a close friend (female) of the family. I went to the bathroom that was at the front of the church toward the right. I thought I had on shorts but I realized that I had on boxers that were on the wrong way.
The bathroom is close to the pulpit and I could see some of the congregation setting down. I used the bathroom and then went through an ajancent door which was another bathroom (it was cleaner better looking then the 1st). As I was making an attempt to wash my hands I noticed the soap was not a bar of soap but a White and want to say discolored or faded red almost like soap power in it gets wet. I washed my hands and went back to my seat. The lady with us is a close friend in real life. So this lady kept trying to get close to me like purposely stepping over me to make physical contact with me, she did this multiple times. Then things shifted to the praise dancers (girls around 9 an 14) dancing, when they finished they sat down then things shifted back to my wife getting on this 4 wheeler dirt bike (my of been our lady friends) and riding from where we setting away on a dirt road ( It seemed she was just taking a joy ride). Once my wife started riding off the lady kissed my (french) very passionate about 3 seconds into it I pulled her off me and I was very disturbed because her and my wife are very close. I know she didn't want to do it but couldn't help her self. This lady in real life is a very faithful wife and very loyal to Jesus Christ. I was very disturbed but in my heart it felt good. We're still in church when this is happening and she laid in front of me and I touched her in ways a married man shouldn't touch another woman then I woke up.

My heart was hurting when I woke up and after talking to my wife on the way to work she stated that I was wining in my sleep like I was hurting or being hurt.

Help if you can God bless
Truth Seeker
sigmon2
Diamond Member

HI

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi
Did you tell you wife this dream? This the type of dream the enemy can use against you. I want to say up front, and you may have already done this, you will want to go over your feelings with the Lord concerning this Lady and I would suggest your accountablity Pastor/partners if you have them. This will ensure your safety and get you some protection from feelings.
Remember I could be very wrong but I am not wrong about what I have already mentioned.....and please protect your marriage - Lucifer is out to destroy as many as he can get - he got mine!
Your dream......
It might indicate the ever so slight appearance or feelings either from you or her. The church might be able now or later to see it unless you go to the restroom to cleanup. There will be times that your wife will be other places and you will not and the friend will not. The soap might indication you have dealt with this before and you keep washing it. To throughly clean it you to got to check in with your accountabilty partners.
It is not uncommon for men and women to have feelings about one another but it is important for a husband and wife to be able to share about those times in a way that one can rescue the other from those feelings before they become a problem. Accountablity partners at the church ensure when the spouse is not around the other has someone to talk to or be with that is safe. (and spouse approved!)
I hope I have not offended but I only say because you asked and as a brother who has had like feelings while married - its good to share Lucifer/devil fighting tips -Keep your shield of Faith up Brother!
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Sigmon2,

I I'm not offended just a Truth Seeker. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience (wisdom) with me. I haven't talked to my wife yet but most likely will today.

The ememy has surely raised his ugly head against my marriage and the lady's marriage mentioned in this dream. Just to give you a little insight both marriages have been battling against the spirit of adultry. Early last year my wife (great woman of God) found herself faced with temptation and ended up having an affair with someone who was saved and married. This was very painful for our entire family and still is but God is outstanding at fixing situations. My wife has been redeemed by the blood of Jesus. The young lady in the dream, her husband also has been participating in an affair. My wife and the lady are very close and they have been supporting each other through all this.

I agree with the accountability. I'm not only a defender of my marriage but a defender of the Kingdom of God.

That's great insight on the church being able to see it now or later. The Lord is giving me a chance to commit my feelings to him and be washed and cleansed from this potential situation.

The lady and I never talk or see each other but we both have experienced the same hurt so we can relate with the pain.

Thanks for everything Sigmon2, Jesus is my rock and my shield. God Bless
Truth Seeker
talitha

Post by talitha »

Truth Seeker, I was taught tht greatness is not in what you do for God, but in what He does inside you. Truly God has shown Himself great in you through your role as a husband to your wife. My spirit is drawn to prayer for the two of you, in agreement with the work of redemption that is being done in Jesus' name...... I believe that the Lord is going to use the two of you powerfully in the lives of other couples to restore Christian marriage(s) to the picture of Jesus's love that's His desire to display in the world. Thank you for your vulnerability......

blessings
tal
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi Brother
Its great to hear your wife and you are hanging in there, Praise the Lord! Our only real enemy is so sneaky and powerful if we let him and it is an encouragement to all of us to hear of your victories! I'm praying for you both that the Lord will celebrate with you in your victories and strenghten you both in your hours of need.........
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Sigmon2,

What I've came to understand through this situation is that both parties suffer, meaning the one commiting the act and the one that didn't commit the act.

My wife and I are very open with each other and we talked about this day after day and even though she commited the act she has been in so much pain especially being a woman of God. I have to remind her that she's still a great woman that's going to be used by God for his glory.

In the same token I had to look at my self and see what part I played in this (lack of communication, insensativity, etc) because I never want any man attempting to unwrap the gift that God gave me.

I think we as human beings tend to focus (negative energy) on the act that was commited and continue to condem the person that commited the act instead of showing unconditional love toward them.

I now know what Jesus ment when he said that we should forgive 7 times 70. This means to me that when a person wrongs you we must forgive not only initially but everytime the thought comes up in our mind. In my case I'm sure millions more this type of wrong came up 10s my 100 times in one day and each time we must say I forgive you. Not only forgive your spouse but the other person as well.

My wife plays the tape back in her mind everyday wishing she could change it. I said to her the next time the tape begins to role make the right decision and settle it once and for all.
Truth Seeker