Husband feet bleeding

Archives for 2008
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

Husband feet bleeding

Post by Hija-Mia »

Long time I have not been in the page but a lot of blessings this new year 2008.

I had a short dream last night that impacted me...please help me in the interpretation..the dream was:

I was in my home (does not look like my real one but in the dream I know I was in my house) and my husband came to the house. I opened the door and he came in and sit in the sofa. I seat near him but then I lay my head on his lap and then I noticed his feet was bleeding. I saw a lot of blood (brilliant red color) and then he said "I love you"...and I told him "I love you too". That is the only thing he said. Then I walked to the kitchen to look for something to help him clean the blood and and the wound. He don't asked me but I knew that is what he wants.

I know that this short simple dream has a message from God...I feel it in my heart. Please help me in the interpretation.

Thanks a lot!
sigmon2
Diamond Member

HI

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi
This is difficult........However if I were to chance a written thought that passed through me I would wonder if it meant that your husband is going to go through some real tuff times and he loves you so much he is not going to want to bother you with it. But the the Lord is coming to his rescue by preparing you to comfortful your husband with the love only a faithful wife can give without a word needed to be spoken, you'll just know it.
The tuff times to me are not told, the dream just refers to the feet bleeding - my thoughts on it are this - remember how we get blisters on our feet?...either bad shoes or no shoes, or sores from an illness/dry feet cracks.....well it will be to me tuffer than that kind of hurt feet problem.....
I also think-- you'll just know his need because no words are passed between you-- just words of Love (and the Lord told you).....and while he rests you automatically work to care for him......
Please remember I could be wrong but it is just a thought that passed through me and your expressions of Love for your husband just hooked it for me.
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

Post by Hija-Mia »

Thanks for your comments on my dream.