Dreams this past week

Archives for 2008
Bill

Dreams this past week

Post by Bill »

Over a few days

1 dreamt I could fly like a bird I just flapped my arms to go up and then was able to come down the same way

2 I dreamt I was flying again this time I was able to fly but got caught up in some power lines and got a shock when the lines touched my right shoulder

3 I was with some others we where in front of someone telling us [He was coming] I thought he was talking abut the Lord. I started to listen closer, and then he told us he’s from another planet. I thought that's not right then he told us don't have any fear when you see him, then he began to change and became an alien. Like the kind you see in the tabloids or on TV I said to my self this was not the Lord.

4 I was walking through a building it seemed to be the basement, I was with someone not sure who I half turned and saw something coming it turned out to be a group of people who wanted to know if I had a gun there where not asking nicely it seemed they wanted to do harm to me and trying surround me I though I had a small hand gun in my back pocket
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Nice to have you here May God richly Bless You
If doesn't witness please throw out
1. Soaring in the Spirit while praising the Lord

2. Caught up carrying some one elses burdens Keeps you from soaring the spirit

3.Discerment of Good and Evil

4. Under the surface you may know some people that are trying to mess up your character take the thing that is important to you but you have the Power to reach beyond them in your back pocket. I think this is saying Jesus has your back too.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7