church hoppin...lol

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

church hoppin...lol

Post by WaitingforHim »

I can't remember all of this...so I am praying also not only for interp. but if there is another part that the Lord wants me to re-call that it come back..

Seen myself going in different churches...I can't remember details except they were different..some small, some big, some quiet, some loud, ect...Then I seen a Pastor I believe and he was happy that we were there because His wife was pregnant and ready to have the baby and he was going to have to be tending to those duties more so than to the body...and he needed help...I thought we were there to help him...

lots of love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Interesting!

I notice that you are going from church to church (learning) then you feel a calling to stay and help in the delivery upbringing of a new birthing... WOW!

Sounds to me like there is a time of learning to love and accept many from different walks of life/ different religious backgrounds. 8) Then you will realise that there is a new call on your life which is for at least the next season.

Do you believe the Pastor was the Good Shepherd and his wife could represent His church, or His will/plan? What do you think you were going to do to help him?

What do you think? Does this resound with your spirit?

Love Sue
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yes, Pilgrim, this was a confirming word...I got pretty much the same as you did from the Lord...Thank you for hearing...

You did give me some more things to take to the Lord though..details..I will do so and pray and leave feedback...and of course if you feel you receive anything more I would be happy to hear...Thank you again...

Lots of Love to you,
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Pilgrim,
I believe the word is a now word for me..

I have been going to churches as the Lord leads me to..and YES...learning has been what its for...in some I have been used, some I have been fed something straight from our Lord, and some just to observe the differences in the people, how they worship, styles of preaching, ect..

One part of the dream that I remembered, thank you Jesus, was that I remembered seeing one particular preacher preaching and he was really good...kind of got you pumped up...I wanted to stay but couldn't...the church was kind of dark..

The preacher I believe was a man of God that is going to be moving into the Apostolic...I believe the wife was HIS church and she is pregnant with the Apostolic mantle on the HOUSE...and I believe the pastor will be needing more help...not just from me but from different 5-fold ministry operations...so as to free Him up to concentrate on what the Lord is calling Him to do..

I believe my calling will be used in this house for a season..only a season...I think the Lord gave this dream to me as confirmation ..because today I felt the Holy Spirit call me for a season to a house that I visited..In it I believe that he will be training me more so in my calling...but I also believe that it will help this house too.

Its funny because one of the things I wasn't used to was the style of preaching in the house...because it was a little more "subtle" or should I say"calmer" than what I was used to...so I was a little bit skeptical at first...but I know the Lord is calling me to stay for a season..

So far that is what I am getting..praying..

WFH
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

LOL...FATHERING....FATHERHOOD!!!!
WFH...I will be praying for you during this time that the Lord will lead you and your husband to right church....and I do believe that whereever Yahweh puts you...that if will be confirmed by someone who will speak prophetically into your life..(not from a dream or a vision but someone, whether it be the Apostle or Pastor ..)...
I love you ..and Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

lol...Clare!!!!!!! Thank YOU my beautiful sister in Christ!!!!!!

You know what is sooooo funny....I have been on this journey with my daddy and all along waiting for that permanent abode...lol...but trusting in HIM completely...Today, I was off to my next destination and ended up in a church where they move in the prophetic very much so...I am still praying for clarity in what I do believe was the Lord telling me to settle in for a season...I believe I heard HIM tell me that it would be a place for me to grow and move in my calling...and that it would come quickly...but I did hear "season"...so I don't know how long that season will be but anyway, before I left there was a prophetic word spoken over me but not by a pastor.....just a prophetic mouthpiece...and it just confirmed that I indeed have been hearing the Lord and that He is taking me through a season where I will learn to only hear his voice...They also confirmed that indeed I was hearing HIM when I was told to leave and that I did well in not obeying man when they came to me telling me not to...so there was sooo much peace given to me...But it was before the word was given that I felt the Lord was calling me to settle in....anyway, they never confirmed that word..and I am noticing that the season the Lord has me in with hearing HIM in dreams, visions, in my spirit, in his word ect...is a season in which I must act out in faith first trusting what I hear and then HE gives my confirmation...lol...So please be in agreements with me that if I am hearing correctly and he is calling me to a season in this house that I will hear HIM clearly and obey...

Thanks sis...sounds like your hearing HIM too!!!!!! Roflol...

WFH
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

before I left there was a prophetic word spoken over me but not by a pastor.....just a prophetic mouthpiece.

God uses all the body of Christ and each part is important so don't put more importance on a pastor speaking a word to you - he or she may not speak the words of God, yet an 'invisible' one might! :shock:

he was going to have to be tending to those duties more so than to the body...and he needed help...I thought we were there to help him...

I don't want to confuse you but as this says 'outside the body' it could refer to 'marketplace ministry'? Also, a pastor may not be literally a church pastor but could represent someone who has a pastor's heart: loving and caring and wanting to reach and help people; or could even be as I think I said before, THE Lord!

Worth watching out for! See if a door opens regarding the marketplace and your spirit feels called to it. Don't assume that you have all the understanding yet as more may unfold in time.

I also sense that you are to learn to value the simple and the clever, the high and the low, people from all walks of life, as He does because each one is special in His eyes. :D

I may not have worded this well but please receive it in love. You go disciple because the Lord is planning to teach and use you for His kingdom!

God bless you
Sue
Last edited by pilgrim on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sue,
I took all of what you said in love...no worries...thank you for your honesty and your insight...I value both...

I will keep an open mind to whatever the Lord would say to me..I am not a close minded person at all and I definately don't assume that I understand it all...lol...on the contrary..I have much to learn...much to grow in ...and I always will...

I also love God's people so I know he has been teaching me in the area of different kinds of people for sure...but even though its very possible He may be getting me ready for marketplace ministry I sincerely have a love for the Body of Christ ...in building them up and ministering to them...its just where I feel called...I have been used at times to minister to people in the world and when the opportunity comes up I obey my Lord...but my hearts desire is for the Body...

In the dream it was the body that I was to be helping with and I had a feeling it was in the church...as we were looking for a church...not the marketplace...but like I said my eyes aren't closed to this nor my mind...He can do what he needs to do with me...

I agree also the Lord can use whom HE wills to speak for him..thats for sure...and I don't put one more important over another...I was learning at that time and I had just thought that the Lord would have your spiritual father call or send you forth not another person in the body...I just didn't know enough yet...so you see, I am constantly growing... :roll: :oops: lol...And I am willing to do what He says...So my prayer is "Don't let me be deceived, open my ears to hear you and my eyes to see the vision you place before them..."....

Thank you Pilgrim...I do appreciate you...

WFH
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Waiting for Him

BIG LOVE to you. Follow your Lord and your heart! :)

Sue
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi WTF,

As I began to read your dream, I had a vision. I don't know how to appropriately post it. It's not huge, but if you're interested, would you instruct me please?

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi Kimi! Sure you can post it right here...If the Lord is giving you revelation to the interp. through a vision then its part of this post...so go ahead and post it honey...

Thanks for your obedience..
WFH
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Oooh, fun!

I saw you sitting in a chair at a church. Everything looked normal, except where you sat. There was a glory beam from heaven coming down and you were sitting in the circumference of it. The beam was a golden, bright, illuminating light, the way sunshine looks when it comes into a room. It was large enough to let your whole body sit in it.

Ummm. I'll bet that feels good!

Bless you, sis!

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

bless you sis..thank you for your obedience and I receive that Sun/Son light!!! Time to soak it up!!! lol...

Thank you Jesus!!
WFH