Giant Eggs Hatching!

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Giant Eggs Hatching!

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was in what looked like my grandma's kitchen..(don't know for sure) and I had been gathering eggs to cook for breakfast...Its like I had a quick vision of watching the big birds come and lay there egg somwhere and then I would take the egg...The eggs weren't small like chicken eggs..these were big eggs...

I was talking to someone on the phone from my church...I was saying to her that I guess I am supposed to eat these eggs...She was telling me that it was ok...she has eaten them before too...I never had them and was kind of grossed out thinking about it..lol

On the counter were like three or four ..They were really big eggs...Like the size of a softball or bigger. And then there was one that was really big...I said to her that l thought I heard that one making noise...like it was going to hatch...Then it was like I could see in it...and I seen the bird...It was a swan I thought...I was in shock...I thought WOW....then another one hatched open and the bird came out and instantly flew!! lol..it was a smaller bird but it was white...like a dove...I was ducking because I didn't want it to hit me when it was flying...

I told my friend that I needed to go because I had to figure out how to get this bird...She said to me "Remember I can pray with you about this...just like you have prayed me through in these situations.." I wasn't interested..I needed to go...

I was a little nervous because I didnt' want to touch this bird lol...but I needed to catch it...

Any thoughts..
wFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Just thinking out loud guys...I have been praying and pondering and just want to get my thoughts out...

Thinking about gathering eggs...could this be getting prepared...having all your eggs in a basket so to speak..

The eggs being bigger could be promises...that I haven't seen come to pass yet...they haven't hatched...

Thinking about eating them..hmmm..maybe "receiving" what the Lord has for me?? not sure...

The biggest one is hatching...I had to listen ...and I heard it making noise...wondering if the Lord is showing me that one of my promises is about to come to pass...and its a bigger one...to listen to Him for instruction...

The part about talking to friend..prayer?? Wondering if this is a picture of soaking this promise in prayer...not forgetting that it takes prayer to properly birth things..

Also wondering if my uncomfortableness of eating the eggs would be showing my state of being ....in an unknown place...not really familiar with the surroundings..??

also was wondering about the little bird that came out first...thinking maybe this is a picture of Holy Spirit ushering in this promise..??? not sure...But in any case I was trying to capture the bird...thinking the Lord may be showing me not to get in a hurry trying to capture this thing...let it take flight on its own and stay in prayer..???

Just some thoughts...Is anyone else getting this??

Thanks guys..
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Sorry, I was thinking the opposite. :D I was struck by your feelings and how someone else was trying to get you to 'buy in'. Another voice was telling you to receive something that your spirit had no peace towards, even though it 'looked' like you should. You know the other posts on deception and leviathon...sneaking in...

You were in your g.mom's kitchen (inheritance in the Lord) preparing to cook eggs (provide strength) but these things wer there instead.

I hope I didn't throw confusion in here!

Also, I'm always struck by how you dream of family members. Is it possible that your dreams are not so much for you on personal levels as they are reguading family issues (the beautiful church)? Higher prophetic vision??
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I usually have a mixture of dreams Kimi...about the higher vision and myself...but lately I seem to feel in my spirit that these are about me...that the Lord is truly speaking to me about me...

I see what you are saying..and don't worry your not confusing me...lol...I know your heart...

But, you see, in the first part of my dream it was I that gathered the eggs...it was like I had a vision in the dream of me gathering the eggs...I would watch the big bird come in and drop the egg and then I was to pick it up...

hmmm..I will continue to pray though..Thank you for your honesty...

WFH
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Hello WFH,

I just want to notice, that a swan belongs to the unclean birds named in Leviticus 11, 13-19 which shall not be eaten:

And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: ... and the swan, and the pelican, and the gier-eagle ... (KJV, Lev. 11, 13 and 18 )
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmmm...interesting Praying woman...I will take that to the Lord..I didn't know that...when I think of a swan I think of a beautiful bird of the water...

WFH