My past being brought up

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

My past being brought up

Post by Truth Seeker »

This is my second dream of 08 Jan 13th.

My supervisor(christian) in real life seems to be where the dream started. I remembered seeing him and then seeing another man who has a piece of paper (list of things I did wrong in the past) and when he sees me and wants me to come with him; I'm saying no and he starts bringing up my past. He mentions prison and tries to handcuff me and I resist him but sit down with him and he starts talking to me and it was something that I disapproved of but I don't know why but I remember something about baking a cake.

He had other people assisting him in finding people. Then my brother who is deceased in real life shows up and the man tries to lock him up and I start defending my brother.

Some how the scene moves to this place like a Auditorium with a lot of people in it some how I get away and run down the street. The last scene reminded me of high school.
Truth Seeker
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Romans 8:1-3 (King James Version)
Romans 8
1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Psalm 103:11-13 (King James Version)
11For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

Revelation 12:9-11 (King James Version)
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Truth Seeker,
Prayerfully consider:
This dream was from the enemy to try to weaken you.
God is great and now you know the scheme of the accuser.

Jesus Bless You,
Joy
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Joy2dream,

Thanks for the scriputes, verse 11 means a lot to me at this time because I just recently got a call from a minister that is over the youth ministry of the church he attends and he ask me if I would share my testimony with the youth there. I never spoke anywhere.

When the minister asked me, I told him that I would need to get back with him. I really wanted to pray over it as well as get approval from leadership in my church. So you see, my eyes have been opened I little wider in the spirit with the reading of verse 11.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Just to add and maybe a confirmation that I need to speak at the youth meetings is that lately I've been getting up early around 5am6am getting before the Lord in prayer. This morning after pray I sat on the floor with my eyes close and I had a vision of a room, basement or something like that full of youth, they looked like they were between 8 and up. I ddidn't see my self but new I was there. The place was at it's capacity and 1 more person was trying to get in so I was debating in my mind wether to let this person in which I wanted to or follow protocol and stop at the limit, then I woke up.

I talked to my wife about the dream and she thought the dream was telling me to let the things of my go which that's what some of the above scriptures seem to reinforce. She also said that the part about me trying to protect my brother from this accuser maybe statement that I'm my brothers keeper (my testimony will activate a spiritual principle of being my brothers keeper) not sure if you understand this part.

Finally, This dream could mean that the devil is increasing his attack on the bishop\Pastor of my church or all leaders because the person I say in the dream was my supervisor who is a christian then my brother (could represent bother\sisters in Christ)

Joy2dream, when you get a chance, please take a moment to pray about this for me as I'm praying my self and let me know what your getting in the spirit.

PS eventhough some dreams are unclear and a bit troublesome it is a Joy2dream because it brings us closer to the one and only living God who is worthy of our praise, Amen
Truth Seeker
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Truth Seeker,
Do you think this dream is still from the Lord? The enemy is the one that brings up your past. The Lord doesn't, He has forgiven and cast them into the sea. The enemy can only bring the back to you if you allow him to do so. Just pray about this particular dream and see if the Lord will reveal to you if it is Him or the enemy.

Father God in Jesus Name I lift Truth Seeker up to you and I ask that you guide him in all truth and lead him each step of the way. Lord I ask that the Holy Spirit surround him and keep him in peace.

Blessings,
Joy