dream

Archives for 2008
who me?

dream

Post by who me? »

quick dream last nite.

i walk in to this hidden forest and had to fight spider webs to get in.in the center of the place was this dried up river bed.there was this ancient bridge that was beautiful,i had to take a moment to check it out.it was no longer in use.then there were all these relics and fossilizes on the ground in the river bed.I and someone with me, would pic up an artifact and it would glow gold and show the future.I was checking these out when i was interrupted by these kids throwing rocks at me.i quickly grabed them up and threw them to the ground.they didnt want to do anything after that.then i see this old man gasping for breath.I had to do cpr on him with all my might until he could breath again.-end
Last edited by who me? on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

interesting.. I wonder if hte Lord was showing the bridge was the gospel of Jesus Christ.. the spider webs could represent how it is not preached anymore like it should be.. as it IS.. It is FINISHED..
most water it down.. make it a mixture of works and grace.. when you see it..and speak it forth.. it is like gold.. but people will persecute you for it.. even people who call themselves "His children".. because they do not see, partly because they do not want to see. It might mess with their pretty little traditions.

well pray about it.. and see what the Holy Spirit has to say.
Shalom to you!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch