Finding a new room in the basement...

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Finding a new room in the basement...

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

This is an interesting dream that I just had.... cant recall all but will post what I can before I leave for work and might forget any more of it!

I dreamt I was at the house I grew up in (just moved out of it last year actually!).... IRL my father is dead but he was in this dream and so was my mother. We were in the basement and somehow one of us started banging or doing something on a wall and knocked it out... like cleared it out and there was another room in there (in the basement).

This was previously unknown to all of us I think..... we kept knocking down the walls to get into the new room and I saw it was uneven (?). It had a washing machine, a stove and something else (a dishwasher maybe?) all lined up in a row and I said something like if we spread everything out more, there would be more room. But it was "cool" to me at least, in the dream, to find this hidden room.... like an adventure to explore it some more.

My dad and mom were there with me, helping I think.

There was more but I cant recall (aye!! I hate that).... The room needed cleaning up, but I imagine any room not used like that would.

Seems very interesting to me and I do have thoughts.... but wanted to ask for any insights.....

I thought maybe my parents meant abilities I inherited from them and do not yet know I have? Like the hidden room in the basement of the family home representing that? I say that in part because I had been praying in December especially for God to "unearth" any talents or gifts I might have and be unaware of (and I think I was led to pray that way). That was based on a word I got in 2005 about finding "hidden treasures" and I was and have been praying to know what they were/are.

Thank you very much in advance.... God bless you.

-Manasseh's Warrior
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Could the new room hold new assignments of service for you? Those appliances were all things you might use to serve people with. Serving others releases the blessing of heaven back upon us.

Shalom, shalom

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I dreamt I was at the house I grew up in (just moved out of it last year actually!).... IRL my father is dead but he was in this dream and so was my mother. We were in the basement and somehow one of us started banging or doing something on a wall and knocked it out... like cleared it out and there was another room in there (in the basement).
Thinking that the house may be youself, your soul...the basement could be where the gifts are hidden within yourself...a basement is where we store things for future use...Thinking your Dad could be your heavenly Father and mom maybe Holy Spirit and they are helping you to tear down some walls within yourself...walls that after torn down will open up room for these gifts and callings to operate in your life...the walls being hindrances, barriers, anything in your life that would stop the flow ...
This was previously unknown to all of us I think..... we kept knocking down the walls to get into the new room and I saw it was uneven (?). It had a washing machine, a stove and something else (a dishwasher maybe?) all lined up in a row and I said something like if we spread everything out more, there would be more room. But it was "cool" to me at least, in the dream, to find this hidden room.... like an adventure to explore it some more
These walls or barriers are unknown to you meaning they may be things that are deeply buried that the Lord is going to break through...the uneven part made me think of things out of balance...some things in your life that need balancing...The neat thing is that this room will be fully equipped to operate in!! The ministry, calling, and gifts that he is making room for in your life You will be fully equipped to serve in....how exciting!!

Just my take on this dream...Take it to the Lord and pitch if you don't bear witness..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.