Archives for 2011
NOTW
Diamond Member

floating upstream

Post by NOTW »

What does it mean to float upstream?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Something that seems hard to do will in fact be easy for you.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

That's always a plus!

It was a stream that was on the side of a mountain w/ a steep drop off. My husband and I were shoulder to shoulder on our backs floating up the stream. I was closest to the mountain and he was near the ledge. I was holding his hand b/c I didn't want him to fall off the mountain.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha sister!! Hope you and the ohana are well!!

Thinking along the lines of cbutler as well...and i don't know if you posted the dream but gonna put some more food for thought out there for you if you're still seeking:)

Shoulder to shoulder--makes me think of shouldering the weight of something together.

Laying on your backs--speaks to me of a position of rest and even in going against the current (whatever obstacles that are contrary).

Mountains I usually tend to think as representative of God and maybe your position and you holding your husband's hand is reflective of your relationship and faith in Him as you and your husband rest in Him together, even in spite of contrary currents.

Hope this is a help to u sister:) arohanui!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thanks Em!
Great to hear from you! Good thoughts on the dream. I can definitely relate. It's been tough but we are getting there.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)