in the jungle

Archives for 2008
dbliss22
Platinum Member

in the jungle

Post by dbliss22 »

I was in a jungle searching for large alligators in a river. All we could find were smaller alligators so we knew that we had to look in deeper water. At the time we were looking, there was a race going on through the jungle (like a rally) that came roaring out and we had to dodge the trucks coming out of the jungle. Then there was a baseball field. I was about to play so I went to the locker room to change. There were female athletes in the locker room, which I thought was odd (obviously) but went ahead and changed. I went out onto the field and saw that the other team had a real flame-thrower on the mound. As I was about to come to the plate I was asking the Lord for His strength and success in the at-bat - AND I could visualize the pitch coming and making perfect connection with the ball and the hit being a very long and towering homerun...dream ends...
Psalms 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thinking the jungle scene is where you may feel that your at right now...lol..in the jungle..things are kind of crazy...your dodging bullets so to speak...a lot of noise and commotion going on...not sure what to think or where to go...The alligators are also spoken of to be symbolic of that Leviathon spirit that we have been talking about in other dreams here on the site..Its known to twist the word or words and is another friend of the E. himself...anyway, it seems that you are trying to find the answers to what is causing all of this commotion...looking for the culprit...and it seems that you have to dig a little deeper...go a littler deeper maybe in prayer and worship, and reading the word to get revelation on this thing..

The second part with the baseball...To me this speaks of the race of your life...the journey that you are on and how its like baseball in the aspect of you working with other saints in the field, church,...The ball is coming to you soon and the Holy Spirit hears your prayers and is strengthening you in this game...He is guiding you and giving you direction for the position that you are in...And when the ball comes your way you will have victory...hitting a home run...

Seems like the Lord is showing you where you are now and the victory that lies ahead of you if you continue in prayer and praise unto HIM...depending on Him to guide you and lead you through...

Praise the Lord..

If this doesn't bear witness please discard..
Lots of love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.