3 medium blue cups

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

3 medium blue cups

Post by Moriah »

This is really short but all that I dreamed. Thanks and may God bless you! IRL I do not have tupperware.

I was talking to some people but the Lord did not reveal to me who they were. I don't remember anything other than talking with them. But as clear as can be, I remember hearing they had 3 broken, tall, blue, plastic, tupperware bell tumbler drinking cups. The people were very upset and worried over these broken cups because they were like china dishes because they had original serial numbers on them???

Well, I knew that I could replace these plastic tumblers and I did. I vividly saw the cups and their color although I never saw the peoples faces but only heard them. They were not their originals but I had three that were better than their originals(looked newer) with the same serial number and I put them in their original set. Their set was all turned upside down and I turned them all over with the open side up.??? The end

Someone told me that they thought that these tupperware cups were the first cups you could put in the dishwasher and they had a lifetime guarantee but they were not sure.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

It seems to me that the cups represent faith. No other thoughts.
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Thank you Blessings. The only thing that keeps coming to me is restoration. God's restoration is always better and I believe new I was looking in Job and it never says whether the Lord gave him back his original family but I read it as he got it all new and better and more abundantly than before. So, if the cups represent faith now I have a responsibility possibly to turn the cups right side up so that they can be filled. Whats broken must be removed and replaced with only what God can do-restoration and then He can have vessels that can be filled.

Do you think this sounds possible? Does anyone know if tupperware has a life time guarantee? I was wondering this as I conteplated this dream? The simple fact that I don't have tupperware and I knew it was tupperware has to mean something. I think I'm going to go do a search on this. Thanks and may God bless you!

So far, this is all I can really find that may apply some way-I can't find anything on their guarantees yet.

Five Decades of Change
... ;miracle" products helped to launch the plastics revolution of the next decade. Tupper's first consumer plastic products the Wonderlier Bowl and Bell Tumbler offered a unique benefit that traditional food containers did not they were lighter and less likely to break than traditional glass and crockery ...

Also, usually I found that they come in sets of only 4
All that is within me will praise the Lord!