Warships & Planes Ready for Battle

Archives for 2008
Thethinker

Warships & Planes Ready for Battle

Post by Thethinker »

The other night I drempt that I was taking flying lessons for a helicopter (IRL I am not a pilot although I have flown alot in private aircraft with my dad). Although I was not licensed, the insctuctor was very casual because I was performing so well. Anyway, I took off and ascended to a good height. I could see that the airport was 2 runways, shaped roughly in a "V" one leg runway longer than the other, although they were joined at one end. (BTW I looked today on the web some pictures of the Nimitz - aircraft carriers have this configuration). I then saw a flight (4 or 5) F-15 strike eagles taking off, they banked steeply and flew below us. I noted that the planes HAD NO MARKINGS. I thought this was unusual. Thes planes were fully armed for battle.

Personal interp - Helicpters are used in sea rescue. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be rescuing anyone :roll:

Anything here??

Bill
talitha

Post by talitha »

I keep coming back to this because of this news story from the other day: Air Force May Shrink its F15 Fleet

Do you actively pray for our boys who are involved in the war on terrorism? I am wondering if the Lord might have been showing you something about this to inform your prayers.....

bless you
tal
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I just copied the following off a documet I found on the internet.

Now I don't know the date of the doc. But I feel your dream was a warning....

In exchange for detailed intelligence information regarding North Korea’s nuclear weapons program, The United States of America will transfer the previously bought F15 fighters to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Henry Bridge Delegation Chair

United States of America

John Stockdale
Thethinker

Post by Thethinker »

Thanks for these. I was unaware of the F-15 defect or the groundings. However Tal, I feel strongly more about the warnings, and thanks Blessings, I think now that this is more of a general warning that these F 15s might be used against the US fleet.

I feel now that my "instructors" attitude there was to give me more confidence about me using my prophetic gift.

I think everyone here knows what a workhorse the F 15 is and has been used for just about everything, with modifications it can reach near space and can shoot down some low communication satellites. It also can carry nukes. Although it might seem that this weapon is "old" please don't be fooled by the press. Even an old lady like the F-15E is still a menacing instrument of might and it can sink an aircaft carrier if it gets through. (Ask anybody who has seen one in a low fly over, just the noise and power it has will scare the #$% out of you)

I WILL PRAY for our forces, and please don't forget the families at home!

Keep praying brothers and sisters! Keep your heads down, its war out there!

I got another dream about terrorism today which I will post as a new item.

Bill
Thethinker

Post by Thethinker »

Update-New Dream

Last night I had several more dreams, but I think that the most significant was a repeat of this one. Again I saw the "V" configuration - this time on two roads in hilly wodded territory. The roads were straight and flat, though. I could see this from above. There were houses on these two roads, and one of them had an F-15 parked in the backyard! Again it had NO MARKINGS, just painted gray. It was kind of hidden, being in somebody's backyard, with vegatation all around. It was just parked there between the house and the garage, in a typical navy folded configuration.

Please help, I think that this is connected with a near future event, something about to happen! :?

Blessings, Bill
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I believe someone on the board saw or dreamed a" V" last week or so.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7