spooky cabin. bitter ignores me

Archives for 2008
Jewels sunshine

spooky cabin. bitter ignores me

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I was on a highway walking and i think Ben was with me. At first i felt ok because it was a road i was familiar with or so i thought. Then i saw in the semi darkness that it looked unfamiliar and i got scared.Now im at a cabin, or a house of some kind. Inside there looks to be some kind of waiting room , or living room where there is a group of people gathers. There are males present and a woman i know IRL. Her name is Mary. Mary used to go to our church but her and her husbund left to go to another congregation years ago IRL.. I in the dream wanted to talk to Mary and show off my baby but she seemed disinterested, almost distant.
Now there is another room where it looks to be a unused kitchen of some sort. There is a counter with cupboards that looks like it supposed to be used in a ice cream shop or a place where snacks and treats are served. It seems unused mostly and is just sitting there. Now me and Ed and i think Ben are alone in this place which is scary. We seem to be the last to leave and are about to turn the lights out and go.
There is a scary presence some where on the property.. like a serial kille,.and im spooked. There is a man that seems to be walking me to safety but im wondering if hes the dangerous person on the loose,,, as we are walking there is a pond or creek that we cross and i see into it and see fish that look like they have carved images or pictures on them.
Thats all.
I do want to say that i believe Mary means bitter.... this is the second time i tried to talk to " bitterness" in my dream and it would not talk to me. In another dream i tried to talk with a woman who was very mad and bitter about something but she wasent to be reasoned with.
Jewels sunshine

Any insights....? :|
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Jewels sunshine, I am going to just give my initial thoughts as I go-Please forgive me if I'm way off as I am often. I'm just praying that maybe something will spark an idea to help you. May God bless you with complete understanding!!!Luv ya!!!

I was on a highway walking and i think Ben was with me. At first i felt ok because it was a road i was familiar with or so i thought. Then i saw in the semi darkness that it looked unfamiliar and i got scared.

Here is where I think of you feeling I've already been down this road (life situation) so you feel you can handle it no problem but then you realise its not the same road and this causes fear. The unfamiliar things in our life sometimes produce fear. I keep thinking of change. I also think of faith-walking on water. Your okay as long as you see Jesus(familiar road) but then you get your eyes on whats really around you and you take your eyes off of Jesus(everything becomes darkened and unfamiliar. I guess sometimes we think if God handled a situation one way one time then we think we know how to handle it on our own the next time but it doesn't always work that way.

Now im at a cabin, or a house of some kind. Inside there looks to be some kind of waiting room , or living room where there is a group of people gathers.

Now I can't help but think of church just because of gathering and house. Just my initial thought however.

There are males present and a woman i know IRL. Her name is Mary. Mary used to go to our church but her and her husbund left to go to another congregation years ago IRL.. I in the dream wanted to talk to Mary and show off my baby but she seemed disinterested, almost distant.

You seem to feel that Mary means bitterness but again when you said males I thought of leadership under the law. Are you possibly bitter at something to do with leadership in anyway present or past? I grasping here because I don't know what this means. I'm just trying to give something that might trigger something. You have grown in your walk and maybe wanting to show your baby off is your way of wanting to show others who rejected you how far you have come in your walk.

Now there is another room where it looks to be a unused kitchen of some sort. There is a counter with cupboards that looks like it supposed to be used in a ice cream shop or a place where snacks and treats are served. It seems unused mostly and is just sitting there. Now me and Ed and i think Ben are alone in this place which is scary. We seem to be the last to leave and are about to turn the lights out and go.

Whatever this place represents, it has been desserted and you all feel maybe desserted too and this dessertion may seem scary to you. Are you possiblly afraid that people are going to turn from you and has this happened in the past? Again, please, forgive me if I'm way off base. I'm just trying to work through this dream as I go.

There is a scary presence some where on the property.. like a serial kille,.and im spooked. There is a man that seems to be walking me to safety but im wondering if hes the dangerous person on the loose,,, as we are walking there is a pond or creek that we cross and i see into it and see fish that look like they have carved images or pictures on them.
Thats all.

We don't fight against flesh and blood and maybe you are not real trustworthy of people in general. Maybe the fish are people who you have a conceived notions like the saying, "carved in stone" already of(carved) that you need to be freed from.

I could absolutely be way off base Jewels sunshine so you can toss this as far as you would like! :?
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Jewels sunshine

There are some extremely valid points and this a good interp....
To be truthful i also thought the ' cabin' was reprenseitive of a church also. I was getting that.Now,,,the part about 'Mnary' and the males.... ur take on it was revealing. That Mary may be bring to suface my feelings of bitterness towards male leadership.
This is true.
My church has gone through changes that have left me feeling hurt, rejected and left alone. We were once a thriving church with a tight chisrtian community. Our Church was even called "Christian Comminuity center" once....
But about 7 years ago there was a split...... there was rebellion among some people who resented some rules and guidelines our paster put down. A family , and my mother in the faith left,, wih her grown children. There was a exdous of others also and finally my paster resigned.The church has never been quite the same sence.
We have a new paster who i like and is a nice man...but the whole atmosphere is different. Small congregation, Not much fellowshipping outside the church itself.... seemingly no church vision..
I may feel resentful of the leadership that i feel dropped the ball. As in the dream i feel in alot of ways me and my family though in the cabin are 'alone".
The unused kitchen cupboard has some meaning, in this also i think....
The carved fish i think may be a positive message though im not sure.
U are right about the baby,,, i do wish people that knew me years ago and left when i was still quite dysfunctinel would see the changes and my growth.
Im not sure what to do. Im hungering for christian companionship and to be part of a busy active church.....
What is this dream telling me to so?
The part about the road is good... i also think it may be showing me that me and Ben are about to travel to a new place and nop to be afraid.Or is it a warning?
I have had dreams in the past about being on roads and getting scared and wanting to turn back, Thanks Moriah,,this was helpful. :roll:
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Jewels,

Can I ask how many of the original congregation are left at your church? Are you and your husband almost the last? If so, this could give insight to the empty cabin situation. Is your husband attending church with you? Cabins are usually seasonal and hold fewer people...hmmm....

I so hate to hear about this division. A house divided will not stand so sometimes a split must occur and there are always battle wounds that need healed afterwards. Has there been any spiritual healing? Have you asked your pastor if the Lord has given him a vision for the church? This lack of vision and making it plain will cause the church to perish and become empty. The body of believers you are in need a new filling of the Holy Spirit and the Lord's vision (abandoned kitchen and cupboards).

I don't know what the Lord is saying for you but I will pray that He will speak directly to you and answer your questions. Then I know He will use others only to confirm what He is already speaking to you. I do know that God is the God of restoration!!! He speaks that so often to me. Just be careful putting your trust in someone else's wisdom instead of God-try the spirits and make sure they are of God when making decisions. I kind of thought that when you were not sure if you could trust the man who was supposedly leading you to safety. This could be a man or woman in the natural.

I will pray!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Jewels sunshine

There are only a handful of peopel still there that were there when started attending about 25 years ago....
There may be 5 families that go REGULARY( one family is a elderly man and his wife,, they are elders) and mabey two more that go here and there that have been there as long as we have..... A handful...
About my paster ....a man of faith who i like and desire to cast no stones at . He deserves my respect as he has been kind to me. and faithful to our wounded church . But he is s not easy to get a hold of to talk with. Our last paster spent alot of time at church and most of the time u could walk in ad see him but i have . noticed that most of the time when i do stop by the church it is closed. He s also hard to get a hold of by phone.
He and his wife have been very nice to me.... its just they seem to have a diffrent style then my former paster.
I'm not comfortable asking him about persnel matters of the church as i'm not active and don't even go much,,,, my husbund attends faithfully but much( not all) because of of Ben i stay home . I am attending tonight though.
In a way i do feel Ed and me are ' the last" there..... we arnt but it feels that way .
Trying to figure out what i'm being told int he dream..... Thank u so much Moriah for ur insights and prayers. U have been a help.
One good thing about dream interps,,, i knew deep down myself it was about my church,,,just needed confirmation!What about those fish withe markings on them? They were in water swimming in the stream. :roll: