Yesterdays Dreem

Archives for 2008
Bill

Yesterdays Dreem

Post by Bill »

I was riding what seemed to be a small cart, like a soap box no motor I was going down a hill.

I had some kind of covering over me like plastic.

As I went down the hill I could see some men crossing a bridge ‘ but not walking over but hand over hand under it’

When I got to the bottom of the hill one of them came over and ask me, is that it is that all you have, is that all you got [ talking about the cart] I told him that I made it for my son.

Then he told the others he was with that I wanted what he had inside his shirt, I never saw what it was.. at the same time I saw some police go by I told him I was going the other way towards some steps .I could see the steps .

Then I woke up
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I have thoughts of human effort rather than God's strength. That's all. Does it make any sense?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Bill,
I seen that the e. would like very much to distract you and even try to twist some words...anything to get you from completing your down hill journey..(downhill meaning smooth, no effort, maybe a place that the Lord is taking you that is meant to be a smooth transition but he e. would like to stop that...)

I seen the plastic covering as being transparent...obvious who your covering is ...the LORD...I believe the car is the ministry of yours...it doesn't have a man made engine because its the Lords ministry....He is what makes it go...

I am thinking the part at the end where you say "I am going the other way' is simply you standing against the e. and stating that you aren't going his direction...You are going the Lord's direction..

This may be off..but what I seen..so please take it to the Lord and if it doesn't fit please discard..
Lots ofLove.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

If doesn't witness pitch
Just adding

I see the steps as steps of faith

God Bless You.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Bill

Reply to last post

Post by Bill »

I like it it works for me . Thanks