Big Dogs!

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Big Dogs!

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was outside with people...don't know where...I seen this woman whose name is JOYCE...she had these big golden colored dogs...Almost like they were labs or retrievers..not sure..but they were alot bigger than normal...she had them on leashes...

They began to walk by me and my kids and they were soo big they came almost to my chest..so they were bigger than my kids...They didn't seem to be trying to hurt them but trying to visit with them...But me being mom, I pulled them back and told them to be careful and when I did the owner, JOYCE, yanked the leash so hard that it jolted the doggy backwards and I thought "how mean..."...My heart was broken for the dog...I seen the owner scootched down against a fence and she was shoving the dog down under her trying to make it stay right under her not allowing it to even have room to move..

I remember knowing that she was abusive to this dog..and I was saddened..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I see (Joyce) means JOY but then is the ce(SEE) then she turns out to be abusive

I wonder if somone you know that appears Joyful but when you really see she is abusive.May be a call to pray for her.

Pitch is doesn't witness
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Golden - royal gift for a king

Joyce (immediately made me thing of Joyce Meyer but may not be relevant), means lord and was derived from a Breton saint. I don't know any more about this!
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I was also thinking of Joyce Meyers too. Only because my husband is attending her conference this week. But I also thought of dogs as servants.

Pray for that conference by the way. They are having some real issues with anti Christian forces. In Mumbai
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

I watched some film last night of Welsh Christians doing crusade outreach very recently in Mumbai and they had awesome miracles and 2,000 were saved.

Its on you tube under John Crowder; India 2007 sons of thunder missions.

I don't necessarily agree with methods used but if the Lord is saving and healing.... :D

It is all by grace, not by works, not by us becoming better or working harder to earn it all. Although I think some of Joyce's teaching is awesome, I also see that she is striving...and seems driven. God bless and release Joyce into total freedom in Christ for - WHOM THE SON SETS FREE, IS FREE INDEED!

I had a dream a while ago from the Lord in which I was in a JM crusade and started to shout praise to the most high God and freedom broke out! (The Lord also showed me the powerful weapon of shouting praise in another dream when He revealed to me the Islamic training camps in Pakistan, before it became news! :shock: )

I hope I have not offended anyone and ask God to awesomely bless all involved and surround them with His love and grace.

May God richly bless and encourage your husband when he goes to the conference and the Holy Spirit touch everyone there. 8)

I have already asked the Lord to remove any barriers to the Kingdom of God coming to Mumbai.
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!