Anti Terror Unit

Archives for 2008
Thethinker

Anti Terror Unit

Post by Thethinker »

This dream I had early this AM and might be a follow up to my last dream post Warships and Planes ready for battle.

I was part of a covert anti-terror cell. There were several of us 6 to 8 people, both men and women. I distinctly remember some of these people (IRL I used to work with and for) and had a high degree of respect and cohesion, much like a military unit (IRL I have never been in the military but I have worked in the aerospace industry). We worked closely and communicated frequently and secretively, usually whispering to each other. We had infiltrated a “white” terror cell which was a recruitment of European heritage people by a terror group (IRL this is being done now in Brittan and I suppose it’s likely also here in the US). In this dream I was not made aware of the specific terror group. Anyway I remember that we would sabotage a suicide bomber with other terrorists present, and it would look like an accident, this was our goal and we accomplished it once. I also distinctly remember that I was the trigger man, and it was accomplished using a key fob, very much like a car door remote. I pressed it and heard the explosion, the bomber and three other terrorists were killed. We were so accomplished at this we were in the process of pulling this off a second time, although it seemed that we didn’t get the opportunity because of collateral damage (potentially innocent people). The most striking thing to me was, not that we killed terrorists (I was quite proud of this in the dream), but the fluid workings of our unit, it worked like a Swiss watch. Things seemingly worked perfectly and just as planned and our training paid off.

The dream ends here.
jewel

Post by jewel »

Thinker-

I'm under an impression that you are a powerful spiritual warrior, and are quite bluntly quite experienced and good at what you do. You know when to move and how to accomplish the task at had with ease and success.

Your dream seems to me that it points to having a place within a group. As in your talents as remarkable as they are will be most useful in a group of others that you can work with and respect.

I don't know if your currently involved in a group that you work with in order to learn, train and basically grow in your spiritual abilities or not but I believe you either need to start looking for one or remember to work closely with those that you currently work with so that you can find this perfectly in tune ability to move in unity.

If your spirit doesn't bear witness, then feel free to discard.

GBU!!
jewel