Being crowded?

Archives for 2008
RevK
Diamond Member

Being crowded?

Post by RevK »

Last night I had a dream where I was in a conference, I think it was that because so many people were there. They were all seated in chairs tightly together. I tried to get comfortable, and moved in my seat several times, but couldn"t help feeling I was being smothered. I finally moved to the back and a woman said,
"Oh I heard about you!"
Can you help me?

I know this sounds odd, but after that I had another vision, and I saw my daughter and her friend in a huge bubble bath???? I thought of it as spiritual cleansing?

Thanks for your advice :?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmm..not really too sure..

thought of overcrowding as "not enough room to grow spiritually"...too many people not enough shephards?? people not getting their needs met spiritually? No room for them to grow spiritually??

Stepping back..hmm..maybe taking a look? step back and examine? pray?? Maybe the woman asking you if you can help is a picture of what you can do to help in this situation...Do you have a gift or calling that isn't being fully used by the body??

thought of daughter and friend as being you and church maybe...preperation...for ministry??

If this doesn't bare witness please discard..
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I too wonder if there is a place where you have the ability to help people who aren't growing spiritually for lack of, well, room to grow.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmmm...now that I think about it...lol..it could be that you are feeling crowded out because there is a place that the Lord is calling you to...to grow and where your ministry can be used to help others more...hmm..could the Lord be calling you to back out of the place your in??

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.