Help with interpreting a symbol: red baseball cap?

Archives for 2008
Nicolette

Help with interpreting a symbol: red baseball cap?

Post by Nicolette »

***EDIT: moved to 'questions about symbols and dreams'.
Last edited by Nicolette on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
answerseeker07

red hat

Post by answerseeker07 »

Hello, I was excited when i saw your posting for the red hat. I am sorry that i cannot tell you what it means but maybe if i explain what my dream was with a red hat it might help... I hope this doesnt bother you.

It starts out i am at church and a guy that i used to date and worked with was there and we were scattering black ashes all over outside at a picnic or something for church. Then i am in a utility closet with him and one other person and my back is to them but i turn around and say "why dont we just pray about that right now" so we all three join hands and immediatly my ex began to speak in toungues and i felt the spirit move through him into me by the joining of hands and i started to speak in tounge as well. The third person never said a word, but wore a red baseball hat. after prayer his girlfriend came in and i kept thinking that he should really marry her. When i called him and told him of the dream he told me that his brother had passed away about 3 months ago. I feel like what i was scattering was ashes and the third person was his brother, with us during prayer. He did not know why there was a red hat either but i have been dying to figure it out. I hope that maybe this will help in some way, if not i am sorry. I hope you get an answer soon!
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Please prayerfully consider:

From what I am sensing in your dream is that you have a lot of love in the Lord and one of your desires is to share that with another as in a personal relationship. Possibly you are on a Journey to find Mr. Right and looking for that particular someone special who will share the journey of life withJesus Christ as your core and center(this is the good news, I believe you are talking about). Possibly in the past you have been the victim of the black widow spider, meaning having had personal relationship with a particular person. Possibly a particular individual took advantage of you in this sense and then afterwards decided to kill you in a sense or do away with you. I say this respectfully as in my past, I too was a victim of the black widow spider.

But now you have learned the good news and want to have the Lord's approval before developing new relationship, right on!!!. I also believe you are now depending on the Lord to help you find that Mr. right. I believe you are on Journey as this is a passion and desire of your heart, but you would also like your future love to also have this same passion.

Possibly the Lord is giving you an answer to a question in this dream. Possibly you have been asking the Lord to show you if this person Destin is someone you should consider in a romantic relationship?

I believe the friend in the red hat that passes by in your dream is a prophetic parallel to your friend Destin as he also passes by in real life circumstances. You remember in his dream he was wearing a red Angels hat. You notice the Red Angels Hat and I believe that is what is really getting your attention more so than the person. It is the red Angels Hat that is drawing your attention. What I believe the red hat is representing is this: first keep in mind some possible suggestion of symbolims. ( A hat is a symbol of salvation and angels are servants of the Lord and then red possibly representing the color of passion ) Possibly you are looking at this particular individual and taking interest in this person because of the service and passion they have for the Lord as his salvation rests in the Lord(the hat). Because you have an interest in the Lord you are drawn to this particular individual because of their passon in the Lord.

Possibly because of this very thing, you have been asking the Lord if he is anyone should consider in your future as a possible spouse. This is where I believe the Lord is showing you the answer.

When he walked past me I stopped and thought to myself, "Is that the boy I love?", but I decided to keep running and find another.]

Isn't this the same question you are now asking in reguard to Destin? I believe the Lord is showing the answer to stay in the race of seeking but keep running and find another.

You comment about running to Justin as a boyfriend you decide to go with I believe is representing that you are making a just decision as Justin means just. You are making a just decision in the Lord and sticking with it.

Praise the Lord for giving you discernment in this area of your life as this is so very crucial.

You are so blessed!!!!!

Again Prayerfully consider and many blessings to you on your journey!!!

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.