Seedlings ...

Archives for 2008
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Seedlings ...

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

An outdoor type classroom. Students had a section of ground to plant seeds, the seedlings were growing. There was one area where an unknown woman named Janice had planted some seeds, but there were very few seedlings growing. Most of her assigned ground area was sparce. In my row, the seeds were sown so thick, the seedlings were growing thickly together and pushing up the ground. I, and others were told to thin out the row, using tweezers. Some seedlings had to be carefully removed giving other seedlings space to grow. We had to measure the growth, document it, and give information to the teacher. I saw a group of seedlings growing that appeared to about to lift up, or unfold...
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
jewel

Post by jewel »

Pearls-

Could this be a picture of how some indviduals are working and doing the same exact thing as you are, but they are planing in harder soil so their seeds are not bearing fruit. You've learned how to prepare your soil from life experience, so when you plant things grow in abundance.

I'm sort of under the impression that your to be watching for some who don't seem to be showing as much production as you are, and teach them how to better express the valuable things they are trying to say. The seed is good, but these ones just need a teacher to show them how to beter prepare the soil in which they plant.

Discard if your spirit doesn't bear witness.

GBU!
jewel
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Blessings, jewel
:mrgreen:
You gave me much food for thought on this dream, may the Lord bless you abundantly this year!

I think I am going to do another study on the Parable of the Sower in Matthew chapter 13.

In Jesus Love,
Pearls
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.