A couple of dreams here...somebody with some time.

Archives for 2008
weatherfreak01

A couple of dreams here...somebody with some time.

Post by weatherfreak01 »

Ok guys, here are a few dreams from the past couple of days. It feels like I've been dreaming non stop lately. But here they are:

January 8, 2008,

I had a dream last night about a storm. I was on the plains of our country and was being warned of a ferocious storm that was in the distance. Suddenly, cresting a hill with the vehicle I was in, was the fiercest of storms (toward the west perhaps?). In fact, being a storm watcher and an avid weather fanatic, I’ve never seen a storm so strong. It’s appearance was that of mostly blackness and with a few grey and white clouds in the front of the storm with strong winds blowing the clouds into a roll and vivid flashes of lightning….so powerful, it appeared as though the storm would crush you if came your way. In the dream, we in the car (me and another person…maybe Bill, I don’t remember) were constantly being warned of this storm and I was very curious about it producing a tornado. I was told there was no tornado, but when I actually saw the storm that I previously mentioned, I thought, “How could this not produce a tornado?” Anyway, the storm never did, and the dream ended with it never actually approaching us.

Next dream:

January 15, 2008

My dream last night dealt with gold. I was on the Ellen Degeneres show(I have no clue why her) and it’s like we were outside on a college campus for the show though. I was sitting in on the show and noticed there was gold nuggets shuffled in the ground a few feet in front of me. I said, “Is this gold? Yes it is!” So I began putting my gold in a pan. When I started, I noticed more things like a few diamonds mixed in. It was like this stuff was appearing out of no where. Ellen then said, “During our last show, a lot of people found some Gold.” Well, I was still putting in my pan and noticed no one else from the show was caring to do the same. It was like I had all these riches to myself. So I was finished and began talking to someone I use to go to school with. I noticed that I was tilting my pan and that some of the gold that I had must’ve fallen off and was stolen by the person I was talking to. I asked him, “Man, come on…you know that gold was mine, give it back.” Yeah right. He never did and I was upset by this and must’ve laid down the pan to go tell someone. When I came back, the pan was gone, all the gold was gone, there was nothing left to get in the ground. My stuff had been stolen just that quick. End of dream.

My ignorance in the dream kept me from having any gold…I mean who sets down a pan of gold and expects no one to take it?
talitha

Post by talitha »

I feel that the storm in the first dream represents spiritual darkness encroaching upon the land - you are concerned about a tornado forming - the words "touch-down" come to mind (not like in football, lol, I mean like a tornado touching the ground) - you think, how could this storm not produce a twister-cloud that touches the ground? You are IRL a weather-watcher - I think that spiritually translates to your observing general spiritual conditions in your area - you see things others do not see.... a storm that is near will cause even those who do not see it (even animals!) to react, because of the negative ions and the barometric pressure change.... and they may never know what's causing them to "act up" - it may never "touch down" - but you have the perspective to pray about what's really going on. Reminds me of a Frank Peretti novel..... :mrgreen:

I wonder if the two dreams are actually related - if the gold and diamonds on the ground are a result of the storm - "But He knows the way I take; when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold." (Job 23:10)...... Interestingly, I just found that one meaning of the name Ellen is "corposant" - which is defined as "an electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of the surrounding atmosphere: St. Elmo's Fire" (see the Farmer's Almanac page - Saint Elmo's Fire). The name Degeneres sounds like "The Generous"........ I keep thinking of the scripture that says that the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous...... but of course that doesn't usually mean they'll gladly hand it over to you...... and if you lay it down, too bad......

I'm not sure how to nicely wrap all of this up. I pray that the Lord will give you wisdom here......
blessings
tal
weatherfreak01

Post by weatherfreak01 »

Wow! I love this interpretation. I'm going to take several ganders at what you've posted, pray, and seek Messiah regarding it. Thank you for responding!

In Yeshua,

Josh