Tsunami

Archives for 2008
glorytoglory112

Tsunami

Post by glorytoglory112 »

I was in a house, looked like it was in the middle of downtown, I dont know what city. I went outside and looked up and I saw a tsunami coming my way. I ran back in the house and I noticed that there were a lot of women just walking around inside my house, so I began passing out these large plastic freezer bags so the women could put it on there head so there hair wouldn't get messed up by the water. After passing out the plastic bags, I went into my livingroom and sat on the floor and I covered myself with this large blanket and I tried to get the women to come get under the blanket with me for protection, but they wouldn't come except for one. I couldn't see her face, but she came and sat under the blanket with me and we waited for the tsunami to hit. I kept thinking if being in the house was a good ideal because the house could flood, and then what would we do. So I went back outside to see how close the tsunami was, and it was few buildings away. It was as tall as the Sears Tower in chicago. I went back in and got under the blanket and then I woke up......What is the meaning of this dream.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Glorytoglory112,
Here are some of my thoughts...
Tsunami could be a wave of judgement or powerful move of the Spirit coming to the heart of the church (home in the downtown of a city). Superficial Christianity (worried about appearances) is not going to understand it because they're frozen in their thinking. It will take a covering of prayer to weather this wave.

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Post by Redeemed »

read "This Is Such A Blessing" in the "corporate words" section.... I think it will be very encouraging to you.
Isaiah 43:2...When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

In your dream I would think the wave is judgement only because of your reaction to it...You were trying to protect yourself and the ones in your house...

Are there things going on in your church where you are that are praying about and sense that the Lord is going to be sending a cleansing wave?? Could there be times when you are asking the Lord if you should even be in this church?? Should you just leave?? I also was thinking because their were women not men that maybe this is a picture of all churches...nationally...hmmm...

It seems that the Lord has a job for you to do...To prepare his people for what is to come..This could be a word that you share with your Pastor if the Lord releases you to. You hand out coverings for their heads...Maybe this is a prayer covering for their minds or for the glory....?? Also you were telling them to take cover...get under a covering...This could be you announcing to them that they need to take cover...pray and repent..ect.. Also could be showing you that you will need to be under your covering during this time...Stay where you are..even if you are wondering whether or not you should try to...because what is coming is sooo big that it frightens you...But I feel that the Lord has a work for you in this all...intercession, watchman, and prophet...praying, seeing, warning...

Prayerfully consider...If it doesn't bear witness please discard...
And floods also are symbolic of extremely overwhelming situations...
wFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.