My Youngest daughters dream

Archives for 2008
bigbee
Gold Member

My Youngest daughters dream

Post by bigbee »

Our youngest daughter has been having a series of dreams, below is one of them in her own words, i would appreciate any guidance on the interp. Her dream:

Thanks

Bb

My, mom and dad and I were standing outside on our drive
way. It was dark outside and there was a sense of
danger all around us. mom and dad were guarding the
house. Different cars would drive passed our house.
These cars represented the danger in the dream. One
car pulled in partially to our driveway and the left.
Then, another car began pulling up to our driveway and
came closer to us. Then, mom and dad told me to run
inside the house, because they both wanted to protect
me and fight the danger that came closer to our house.
I was standing on shrubbery, and when I began to run,
my feet suddenly became glued to the branches and then
I told my mom and dad. Then, somehow, I pulled my feet
out of the shrubbery and ran into the house. Then, the
car pulled out of the driveway and left, and that car,
I guess, was not dangerous.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Bigbee,
This dream speaks of the fear of man. Does your daughter experience panic attacks were she feels frozen and cannot move?

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Bb,
Prayerfully consider for your daughter:
I feel like the Lord may be showing her how that you and your husband are constantly in prayer for her and her protection. You guys are standing guard and warning her of possible dangers. The daughter was caught on top of the shrubbery, the shrubbery may represent a hedge of protection that the daughter was thinking of breaching or standing on high enought to see over but the prayers caught her feet and kept her until she was able to run to safety. The car that appeared dangerous but wasn't is showing her how that you all weigh all things that come into her life.

Blessings,
Joy
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I also believe it is about you standing in prayer for her. I wonder if being stuck in the shrubbery is about her ability to trust.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

another thought..I agree with all that is posted but when I read the part about her getting her feet caught it made me think that she is constantly striving to obey you...and that in the process sometimes she feels as though she trips up or gets caught up in some things that may hinder her ....that may be something the e. pounds her over the head with...condemnation...Feeling like she needs to be reassured that there is no condemnation in Christ and also that she is covered in the Lord's protection...and as long as she is trying to obey and listen to her parents and the Lord that there is no weapon forged against her that will prosper...

Just my thoughts..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Thanks everyone! I sensed this was about prayer covering and her tendency to fear at times. We do greatly weigh all things that come into our daughters lives so they can be protected and able to discern the plots, plans of the enemy. You have given me great insight!

Blessings

Bb