Jesus Dream

Archives for 2011
nkosi1127

Jesus Dream

Post by nkosi1127 »

In my dream I was outside and there were people everywhere in a panic. I was standing next to a hispanic female who I did not recognize and then Jesus walked up and blew into my mouth. I had this dream a while ago and could not make anything of it.
Honey Olive Oil Cinnamon
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It's like Jesus blows life into you.Please pray about it.
Please,if you remember write more details,feelings etc. It would help a lot in interpreting.
Thank you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Jesus Dream

Post by bjcollin »

nkosi1127 wrote:In my dream I was outside and there were people everywhere in a panic. I was standing next to a hispanic female who I did not recognize and then Jesus walked up and blew into my mouth. I had this dream a while ago and could not make anything of it.
Howdy,

Welcome to the board. God Bless You.

To me the simple message of the dream is that while there may be panic everywhere in the world, God wants to comfort you and fill you with life and fill you with His Holy Spirit. Let me elaborate...

John 20:22-23 And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, their sins have been forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained.”

Breath is a very important concept in the Bible. It starts in the creation account in Genesis 2:7 where God breathes life into the dust to create man. The Holy Spirit OT Hebrew ruwach 'elohiym / NT Greek hagios pneuma literally means breath of God, holy wind or holy breath.

Hope this helps you with this awesome dream. God Bless you, and again welcome to the board.

in Christ,
nkosi1127

Post by nkosi1127 »

Brian,
Thank you so much - I have always had bizarre dreams and I am not good at interpretating many of them. I have started journaling and praying, as well as getting more involved in God's word.
Honey Olive Oil Cinnamon
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

along the lines as what has been said above, the hispanic female could be representive of the Holy Spirit.. and a prayer language in a spanish dialect. I sense that you will speak peace to people in distress.. because you have Jesus in you.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch