old cars into pianos

Archives for 2011
keilani
Site Moderator

old cars into pianos

Post by keilani »

I was talking to car salesman who had taken in clunkers as trade-ins but couldn't sell them all so he was turning the car parts into other things.

I looked and saw beautiful elaborate pianos made from these old cars. I asked my husband for one which caught my eye but he didn't like it. I was not sure why and when i looked back at the same piano, it had changed in design. It originally had a beautiful elaborate design on the portion which housed the body of the piano. Now it had beautiful designer handbags on the different levels of the piano going upwards. I believe there were 3 levels.

any insight appreciated! mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Prophet4888
Silver Member

Post by Prophet4888 »

These are past trials (old cars) that are transformed into testimonies (piano). These testimonies are "keys" that will open people's heart (like music to their ears) to Jesus. The purse represents the cost that was paid for these trials.

Hope this helps.
:D
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Keilani,

Does your husband represent The Lord in your dreams often?

I have a first impression, but want to check this out.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

grateful for that insight Prophet!! mahalo

Piano--yes and I usually get a sense of that in the dream--not too sure about this one though so i'd appreciate your insight:)
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Prophet4888
Silver Member

Post by Prophet4888 »

Oh, I wanted to add that I believe your husband is your husband in the dream. What I understood was that he wasn't happy about sharing one of the past testimony with others. This one testimony is the one that would really unlock people's heart. :D
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Keilani,

I need to pray about this more, and think it about it less. :lol:
I am assuming this is only a part of a dream, because of where it is posted?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yup, you would be right piano:)

Just pondering the whole thing still, thinking it's kind of interesting because irl, I was browsing some free pianos that people are looking to give away in the area prior to having this dream. Why? I don't know since I can't play one although i think it'd be cool to have one for the keikis to learn. My husband is a musician though and is particular when it comes to instruments that he would buy for our use--he prefers them new, good quality, working lol.

I had one dream about a piano in the past--and got an interp that hit right on the head since it spoke to the season I was in.

viewtopic.php?t=16244&highlight=piano

This dream was very different though--the piano I observed was black--beautifully designed in both scenes and the kind (meaning shiny black ones) I would like to buy new if we did get one.

ha, i just realized your name was "piano" too, funny. But yup, if you sense anything that keeps coming back in your spirit, I'd appreciate you sharing. I tend to get stuck when I'm really trying to think something out-as you said, too much thinking so it helps to hear others. Kinda like a jump start for the inner man to discern His voice. Shalom!
***More To Come***