Number 8

Archives for 2008
Ruth
Diamond Member

Number 8

Post by Ruth »

Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

I had this dream around 3 or 4 years ago. I was riding in the car with this man who is a pastor. He pulled in front of this house and I said this is not my house I live 8 houses down. So, he pulled down in front of my house. We got out of the car and went on the porch, I had mail and he took it out and was looking at it. I snatched it out of his hands and said, "Give me my mail before I kick your butt" (awful)!! We laughed and went in the house. Does this dream have a meaning even in my bad disposition??? Thank you
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Contour98,
The number eight ushually means new beginnings. I beleive that in your dream the pastor is the Lord. The pastor was reading your mail (reading your mail can be understood as prophecy for edification, exhortation and comfort) I believe to mean that the Lord whats to breathe life into some personal areas of your life back then but you were maybe not quite ready for it.

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Joy2dream posted something in the Corporate Words section - it's actually a word for 2008 from the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders..... this portion of it keeps coming to mind here, so I'm copying.....
'''Biblical patterns for the number 8'''

Here are some significant aspects we were shown about the number eight for this next year from some biblical patterns:

1. David was the eighth son—new DYNASTY for Israel. (This includes the word ''legacy'' as a key word.)

2. Circumcision takes place on the eighth day—new life through covenant. A new holiness movement that will require personal circumcision or the cutting away of sin issues in our lives, and then the church will see a national move of holiness.

3. Eight souls on the ark—new beginning of the earth, new revelation of God’s judgment and His grace.

4. Eighth note on the piano begins a new octave. Look to God for the release of new sounds and songs.

5. Seven colors in rainbow spectrum-eighth color begin new spectrum.

6. Eighth day is the beginning of a new week.

7. Josiah began his reign at age 8 brining a new reign in the midst of idolatrous predecessors, began to seek the Lord for himself in the eighty years of his reign, which later resulted in his purging Israel of the altars of Baal. Look to a new reformation generation arising who will purge their lands of sin and bring biblical reformation.

8. Solomon also began to purge the idols from Israel in the eighth year of his reign.

9. Jesus appeared to Thomas—the doubter—on the eighth day after his resurrection. Many doubters will convert and visited by God in special and unique ways.
Here's a link over there - this release is very encouraging -
The Year to Possess the Gates

bless you
tal