Big Production Wedding at Jubilee

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

Big Production Wedding at Jubilee

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

We're in need of some objective eyes for son's dream.. I'm too close to the situation.

Son's Dream:

My girlfriend of 2 years and I were getting married at a huge wedding hall that looked like the Jubilee
(info link may be of help- http://www.jubileeauditorium.com/northern/). We walk in together. There's a huge J-shaped, curving line of people in the coat check line. I walked to the left, & around the line of people and she walked through the line on the right. We were greeting the people. Surprisingly, there were Lebanese people there who were very happy for me- congratulating me. I felt like I was someone of importance and so was she.

We both looked like we were in our early-mid twenties and our guests also looked like they were in their twenties. I think I remember seeing my mom and my fiancee's parents. They also looked young- twenties.

She and I walk side by side towards a set of stairs going downwards. During the walk, while in the short hallway or walkway to the stairs, there was a switch to a 'third person' view.. I saw the whole hall or church- it seemed like or felt like a church. I saw a big glass room with large glass double doors and burgundy colored hardwood floors. The room was at the top of a set of stairs. (The burgundy floors are what made me think we were at the Jubilee)

Now, I'm back to 1st person view- we get to the bottom of the stairs & we each go separate ways. She turns right and I go left. She's carrying her wedding dress & going to get dressed. I'm half-dressed, (I think).. I had my tux on and a pair of black skinny jeans and heavy boots. I also had a 'car length' over coat on.

Thank you,

connie and son

PS:- note from mom: son isn't well acquainted with the biblical or spiritual concept of 'Jubilee'.. :wink: He had a shy but happy smile as he was telling me his dream. I'm beginning to feel there are multiple message levels to this dream. The Jubilee celebrated it's Golden Jubilee anniversary in 07..
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

I just received the following in an e-mail. God is talking:D

JoniAmes on the Acceptable Year

otherwise known as Jubilee..

connie