Zebra/Horse

Archives for 2008
imdream

Zebra/Horse

Post by imdream »

I had this dream. Could anyone interpret for me. Thanks.
My sis, son and me was at a certain place, seems like a gathering of people. Two men came to pray for us. They didn't pray for my son. After they prayed one guy said to me you are alright and all you want is more of Him. I said yes and he said but I felt something but I won't tell you. I said no tell me because I might not realize that in my life. He started to tell me but I couldn't quite understand or hear it. Then this man went and took a horse (almost look like a zebra white and black stripes) and he took it like a horse and water came out from its mouth and he was spraying it on some kind of idol. There was this section of a balcony that looked like an altar for idols. He was laughing at the idols and spraying it. And suddenly this man dressed in black (he looks like the president of the university I work at)and he took the animal from the man and he called the man by name and said Dwayne you can't do that. The president took the animal from Dwayne and the animal now look black and strong and the president rode on it. I thought wow he is strong and can control such a strong animal. He rode off!
ImC