A Wall Between Them

Archives for 2008
AnnA
Silver Member

A Wall Between Them

Post by AnnA »

Please see the dream below from a friend.
Be Prayerful and kindly reply.
AnnA
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in my apartment but not my normal apt i dont know where this was but I could hear my friend Gala and her sister Gaysha talking and they were talking to Stacia in her house. Stacia had to go out and she was going out with a girl I had never seen before. Gaysha told Stacia she was not going to go with her she was going to stay in the house. I could hear their conversation so clearly. I found a hole in my wall that lead to Stacia house. I could see into her apartment. It looked as if the two sisters had spent the night there. I could see the back of Gala’s head (not her face) and see the other two sitting at the the table. It was breakfast time and they were having tea. I stuck my head through the hole and said “what are you guys doing?”. Stacia said “I am leaving”. But then Gaysha says to me to “come on over”. I wanted to go but instead I said “No. Maybe later.” I pulled my head back through my hole in the wall.

END

The dreamer as well as the 3 women in the dream were all very close and at one time were part of a prayer group. For the past 3 years Stacia has left the ministry and has been backslidden. The dreamer has for a long time ben trying to encourage her to come back to the Body but she has said “no. she’s not ready”.

Your prayerful insight is welcomed

Blessings
The Lord is my light and my salvation
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi AnnA,
I believe this dream to mean that Stacia has created a wall between her and your friend and that if your friend tries to push Stacia to too much it will cause her to run or potential close the door to their relationship.

Tell her to prayerfully consider.

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Grace to you -

Actually out of the three friends, the girl on the other side of the wall has been the most involved with Stacia since she has left the church. The two having tea with her have separated themselves from her because she has not made a choice to return to Christ.

No I beleive there is something deeper here...

I beleive the following things are important
- The hole in the wall
- The two sisters spending the night
- The dreamer not wanting to join them
- Seeing only the back of the head of one of the sisters

Shalom
The Lord is my light and my salvation
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Could the hole mean that this person is impacting her in some way since she has made a hole in the wall (heart), just a thought, please be in prayer about it. Could be good or bad, not sure...Let the Holy Spirit be your guide.

Blessings,

JLL
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12