Garden of Gethsemane

Archives for 2011
nkosi1127

Garden of Gethsemane

Post by nkosi1127 »

9/11/11 - I dreamed that I was with my sister, a cousin, and 2 other people who I don't know. We were in Israel on our way to visit the Garden of Gethsemane. Well it was pooring down rain and we were riding for a while trying to locate a parking spot. Finally we found someplace to park and we proceeded to walk into an office where we signed up to go for our visit. Once we signed up we were told to take a seat and we did. Then I suddenly woke up. I am not sure why but I just woke up and the dream was gone. This dream really is wierd because I am currently in a repentent mind set so now I am not sure where I am spiritually with God.
Honey Olive Oil Cinnamon
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

God is showing you were you are at, you are repentent, you are seeing that you need Jesus. He was there, in the garden praying for you, 2000 years ago..

So recieve it.. He was the Lamb substituted for you...
no more judgement, no more guilt, no more, you have done what God has required of mankind, accepted that Jesus was sent to be the sin subsitute.

It is all good.. Be FREE cause whom the SON sets free in FREE indeed!

WHOOHOOO get a hold of that girl and run!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch