Dream Snippet

Archives for 2008
MeekandProsperous

Dream Snippet

Post by MeekandProsperous »

I'm not sure where I was but I was with my youngest daughter who is a little pass toddler age. There was a huge fort of some kind to our right and there were armed guards standing around out side of it. Looking towards us as we walked down the street in front of it. A few yards in front of us a car pulled up. A man gets out with a gun that looked to have tiny missiles attached to it. These were larger than bullets that I've seen but not even close to the size of a missle. Any when he got out of the car the guards saw him and began to talk to each other about who he was and what his intentions were. They immediately armed their weapons and pointed them towards him. Now they were about a hundred or so yards away but they had a lock on him. Depending on what he did they were ready to take him out.

He became aware that they were locked on him and got back in a car after dropping the gun an drove off. This all happened in a matter of seconds. I took my daughter by the hand and we were trying to cross the street to get away from the gun. There was sand on the ground were we were too.

A young boy around 4 maybe picked up the gun and started walking towards us with it. He was aiming at us and I think he thought it was a toy. We stopped walking realizing he was about to fire it. He started pulling the trigger and the first set of tiny missiles hit my daughter and then I got down by her and was saying no, no stop don't pull the trigger. As I was doing this he kept shooting and then the bullets started to hit me as well. My daughter and I were going down. She was in so much pain she couldn't even speak. We just kept getting hit there was nothing we could do.

An army man came up behind the boy and took the gun from him from behind but the damage was already done.

I went into a different dream.
Thethinker

Post by Thethinker »

Heads Up! This is the third dream posted in the last few days where a small boy uses a gun. I am thinking this is a general prophesy about something. I am thinking that this could represent a nation which is young and may use overpowering force, perhaps Iran. The targets are either unprepared or completly defenseless.
There is general horror, and disgust with the action. However, another force comes along after the event to stop further aggression (US?). Please pray and post any other readings!

Blessings, Bill