Friend in white robe

Archives for 2011
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Friend in white robe

Post by blossomrose »

I came out of a room and in front of me was my friend wrapped in bright cream colored robe and in his hand he had his bible opened and as he turned from me the robe came off exposing him completely naked from the back side and his skin was pink. I have had some serious discussions with this man spiritually and he will be fine one day then the next seem very different like he is going through a battle. Lately he went through a tough battle and seems better but I am leary of him because of what I have seen in the past. I felt that God was showing me he has been stripped naked, if anyone else can help with this dream feel free to reply. Thankyou
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Blossomrose, I see that as well and wanted to add that he is being healed (pink can be symbolic of healing). Also, his position (his back to you) speaks a's being healed of things in the past. His robe brings to mind the robe of righteousness. These are thoughts toss if miss the mark.
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Thank You

Post by blossomrose »

Yes I think that is true makes complete sense
Newbie wrote:Hello Blossomrose, I see that as well and wanted to add that he is being healed (pink can be symbolic of healing). Also, his position (his back to you) speaks a's being healed of things in the past. These are thoughts toss if miss the mark.