Who's Having The Baby?

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Who's Having The Baby?

Post by Warrior Princess »

Leaving home, a man is driving, I am in passenger seat. We turn left, passing a space that used to be a strip mall and we couldn't believe that it had happened so quickly, almost over night. We didn't like all the changes to the landscape and he's saying that it may have been done by bad influences. We make a right turn, and see a building up on step ladder stilts. We go inside, it's Christopher Plummer's place. It's a large building, almost industrial or warehouse, with containers of fuel in it for Allen P., apparently he was a supporter of his racing team or something. Then, it's also some sort of woman's designer space, she asks me to find a particular volume of a magazine, so I am looking all over for it in the stacks on the shelves. (It was a 4 digit number)

Then, I am working in a hospital. This woman is having a baby and she's very small in stature and worried that there is no heartbeat. So I have her sit on a shelf or something and am going to check her out. The man is sort of freaking out, thinking he's pregnant having a baby, so I listen to his abdomen with my stethoscope and inform him he's not having a baby, his wife is. The doctor and I go into another room and I have a plastic tub of stuff: Old medicine that I kept in case I needed it and because it tasted good (he read the name of it, it needed to be thrown out), some anti-war tracts (little booklets) that were artwork done by a guy a long time ago for/about Missouri Baptist Hospital. The doc started praying about whether we should give these booklets to the hospital or something, or maybe give them to the artist, not sure.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."