Double eyelashes

Archives for 2012
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Double eyelashes

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Person had two sets of eyelashes....it was almost like she couldnt see, I kept wondering why her eyes looked like that. Her eyes looked swollen too. I believe it could mean some sort of blindness or defensiveness possibly. Any other thoughts?
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

first thing I thought of was Paul...and the scales that fell from his eyes...I'm pretty sure it was Paul. But yes he was blinded...and then he could see :)

Maybe the kissing of the left eye could mean that God will work through you to touch someone else and he will use them in a mighty way. :) They will be able to finally see the spiritual ways of God.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Thanks for responding Tamaralynne. In agreement with you about it having to do with blindness. Could be a measure of spiritual blindness. This same woman whose eye I happened to kiss in the dream, there were talks of her moving away out the apartment that she was sharing with the one who had 2 eyelashes. So believing it could have something to do with their relationship...and as you said me somehow opening her eyes about something. As you said to something spiritual which def could be. I was also thinking the double lashes could mean "double minded"
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

HI Warrior's Heart,

I do have a different thought about this, if you would discern or discard...They are just, however, thoughts.

Eyelashes protect the eyes from debris.
That would be keeping bad stuff from coming in.

They also help protect the eye because if something barely touches the lashes sensitivity, the eye closes to protect it.

When I think of puffy or swollen eyes, I think of crying..a lot.

Other than getting hit in the eye, I cant think of any other way my eyes have ever gotten puffy and swollen?

Is it possible this person could have been exposed to something traumatic?
Perhaps they have adapted by being extra protective...but maybe also is keeping the Son (Jesus) from shining into their soul to heal deep areas of grief?

Peace,

Piano
Last edited by piano on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Piano,

It's possible that the said person could have been exposed to something traumatic. I am not sure though. It could have something to do with the other person who was moving out of the apt in the dream. Those two are pretty close.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Warrior's heart,

I did want to mention the scripture that came to me, but like I said, not sure just my thoughts or what.

Proverbs 18:14
A man’s spirit will endure sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?

When I think of a kiss...in scripture it is one or the other.
Either a Holy kiss, or a betrayal.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.