Doughnut Cake

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Doughnut Cake

Post by Newbie »

My family and I are dressed nicely and we are checking into this hotel/resort for one night. Our plan is to eat in a restaurant at the hotel and just relax. I recalled that my husband had paid $50 on his debit card to pay for the room. Then I had paid $40 for us to eat. I am unsure who paid what amount but I am sure of the prices and both our debit cards being blue. I remembered that I had to walk to other side of the register to pay.
While I was paying my husband wanted to know did I had money in my account. I told him that since we had a joint account we had the same amount. He said ok and made a little joke. I recalled knowing we had $2500 in our account. We walked out and came by this bakery in the hotel. Looking through the glass front, I saw this doughnut cakes??? They were crumbled or struessel (sp) doughnits but in the form of a cake. There were several other varieties, as well, but the focus on this one particuliar. Then I awoke.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

There's a constant theme of unity here...perhaps the doughnuts are pertaining to this
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I got "unity" too. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."