Former Fiance Waiting For Me

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Former Fiance Waiting For Me

Post by Warrior Princess »

Dream at 5:55.

Was at a meeting at a church. The guy I almost married a few years ago was there with his new wife. He had gone somewhere on the campus or something with his wife, and he and everyone was waiting for me to show up, because if I did that meant that I was choosing him and we were going to be together/married. Apparently, his wife would step aside. So I was putting on my belt and decided "yes" and walked over there, and his wife quietly bowed out.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Putting your belt on is a reference to the armor of God in Ephesians 6 It is the belt of truth. It means that is your honest response. 5 is the number for grace. The fact that it happened three times means resurrection. I think this corresponds with what will happen with the Church. The Lord spoke to me years ago about a Bride hop. I knew it had to do with a transformation with my wife.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I am getting girding yourself with truth. In Roman history, an unbelted tunic was a symbol of shame and indicative of weakness, effeminacy, or laziness. If a soldier needed to be disciplined by a superior officer, he would often be humiliated in front of his peers by being stripped of his belt.
I see the marriage as a covenant of sorts.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Definitely some kind of commitment, but to whom or what?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I'm thinking it's about stepping into my true identity...it's something that has already entered my path at some point, but I'm not sure what. Well, I have a general idea as I'm called to missions, but I'm wondering if there's specifics in here somewhere, regarding the wife stepping aside, maybe making room, but I don't know what that could represent.

It's probably related to the other dream I had the same night "Assistant to President" too.
~Warrior Princess
seeHIMspeak

Post by seeHIMspeak »

Just a couple of thoughts, it could be about some kind of inheritance, not necessarily money from a diseased relative, but the bible speaks of our inheritance that we have in the Lord, could be some gift as in talent or calling that was supposed to be passed down to you and you never got it and someone else filled that role but God is giving you another opportunity to step into that.
Another thought is, I had a dream about my first boyfriend which was my "first love" and then I met my husband, so God was showing me that I would meet my real first love... but I didn't know that until after I met my husband... so many times people get into a relationship because of a dream, that's many times not a good thing, but you probably know that...

Karin
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I think prolly the reason why he showed up in my dream as a symbol is because I was telling someone the story the night before, so I don't want to put a lot of weight on the "future husband" angle. A lot of what I am seeing lately is about the Lord restoring things people and family lines were called to, and yes that is happening in my individual case as well. Just wondering if there are some details, like possibly does he represent a particular person or entity that I'm going to be working with or something... :)
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump*

This is for now...seeing some of this stuff manifesting, like the 5:55. Now is the time of favor, crossing over.

Getting a lot about reconciling with someone, but I am not sure who I'm supposed to reconcile with. I think that's the belt of truth part.

Also had a dream about this same guy, Marshall, the other day, so something is up! Here's the other dream:

viewtopic.php?t=30984
~Warrior Princess