ThreshingFloor AND Going Undeground

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

ThreshingFloor AND Going Undeground

Post by Newbie »

This dream is not clear but wrie down what is coming to me. I had forgot about this dream I received this morning but it came to me in bits and pieces.

Dream:
There is this huge wheat field with an are of the field that has been cut while the rest of the wheat had remained. There are sightseers there and they are taking pictures of Heidelberg, Germany. Thetourist are German but from another part of Germany. There are aother people there as well. I recalled I am there with 3 men in a van and they needed to get a trailer for the van for me to lay on. I needed a procedure to be done and it had to be done there on the trailer. The procedure had to be done on my backside (butt)???
The men were trying to find an area in which I would have some kind of privacy. So they would drive around the open area.
Then the dream switches to me attempting to get home and haVing to crawl underground. It looked I was crawling under a building and it appears that children have been playing here to include my youngest. I saw paintings and pictures by children and old toys left behind. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The 1st portion of the dream is about the threshing floor. I am gathering that Heidelberg is symbolic of the King's seat (new symbol for me). I am unsure about the surgery on by bum. I do not know what the bum symbolizes, this is the 2nd reference to bum in a matter of weeks. This part was not clear to me only that the men had to operate on a cart trailer that was attached to the van. The German tourist are a group of Christian's who are not there to help but just for a show.
I do not understand the crawling underground symbolism. I gather the wood, debris of toys, and crayons is me bypassing childish things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

What I am seeing is that the Lord is going to use temporary circumstances (trailer) to heal/restore/correct (surgery) some things from the past (bum) as part of the process to bring you to maturity (children's things left behind). It will be a humbling experience (crawling under), these things always are, but he gives grace to the humble and the more we humble ourselves the faster we get through it and can move on! You are the harvest!

Blessings,
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, I felt that and thanks for your wisdom! :wink: