Grocery Shopping and Waiting on Bagger for Several Hours

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Grocery Shopping and Waiting on Bagger for Several Hours

Post by Newbie »

I had went grocery shopping and my bagger was a heavy set young black man with cornrows. In the dream it was rainy and the bagger had put my groceries in his SUV to help me bring them home????
I thought he was right behind as I pulled off but he was not. I was at a stop sign and was waiting on him but pulled off because cars was coming up behind me and I did not wanted to hold them up. I drovehome annoyed and decided to wait on him because my house was a block away. It was now going on 4pm and I decided to walk over with a red shopping cart (this cart popped up aout of nowhere). I walked over to the parking lot and to my surprise the baggar was still there in the same spot just having a conversation with this white man in khakis and a light blue shirt w/ tie.
I jumped in his vehicle and he looked over at me sheppishly with a smile as to say I am sorry. The white male got in with me and the bagger. There was a female there as well. As I am making a left turn, there is this female soldier in a light blue car who is holding up traffic because how she is in the road. I believed that she had got out of her car and walked over to a pedistrain to talked. I was annoyed and spoe harshly to her, I do not recalled what I had said. But I made a right turn and recalled everyone in the vehicle looked at me in shock. They could not believe a Christian could lose their temper. I felt bad but at the same time justified for my actions. I made a left turn onto my block and then a right and another turn to arrive at my place. I gout the SUV to get my groceries which BTW was in brown paper bags I believe. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I believe this dream manifested itself today. The past few nights I had trouble getting a good nights rest. Last night I had only 2 hours of sleep (seriously hurting and could not nap) and I got a prophetic word this morning claiming the victory and seeing the vision (the bags of groceries). Unfortunately the evil one was up to his tricks and instead of using my authority (assuming the bagboy would follow me) I lost my cool today and wanted to give up hope (me snapping at the female soldier). Despite, all that victory is still mines (returning home with my groceries or blessings from the storehouse). :lol:
aprilbrownlebron

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

wow!