America in a depression and finding stuff in a field.

Archives for 2012
steadyone
Diamond Member

America in a depression and finding stuff in a field.

Post by steadyone »

Hello and Blessings. I have been dreaming allot lately of things to come.

I had this dream I find it interesting and please share what the Lord may reveal to you.

Dream

America was in some sort of a major depression where people had to live with their families and it was as if we all pulled together as a community. I was living with my friends who are like parents to me. I went out side and it was beautiful and, I went to lay down in this beautiful field where the grass was like 2 to 3 or even 4 feet tall. I saw these kids going to school in a house like these people were home schooling them and there were allot of home-schooled kids. As I am laying in this field with tall grass I found all these little hand balls and I knew no one had even seen them before because they were hidden in this field. So I threw these balls to the kids who were outside playing having a break from homeschooling. The kids were excited to have them and played with them. Then I reach down in this field and pull out other things that has never been found before and was also hidden in this field but I do not remember what it was.

Gee any insight on what the balls mean? These were balls that had been in this field and never discovered before along with the stuff I do not remember what it was. Interesting. Hummm
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Steadyone, in regards to the balls here is wild thought. When someone holds the ball they have the advantage. I am not sure of the ball type but in my dreams when I see anything that is related to a sport I know that it points to warfare. Perhaps the children in the dream are followers and you are showing them how to have the advantage in warfare.
The field brings to mind the threshing floor, separating the wheat from the chaff. It looks time in which the the church need to go back to basics and help each other. I see the depression as people pulling or not being passionate with Him. Toss if I miss the mark!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I believe this may be a calling dream, meaning the Lord is revealing his call on your life.

Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl come to mind from Matt 13:

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. 45 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. 46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."

It might be something you have never considered before or something new or from generations past he is bringing you into, since the balls and treasure were yet undiscovered. The Parable of the Sower comes to mind on the different heights of the grass in the field, and the sower represents someone who preaches the gospel, so I'm thinking "outside" and the "field" could be a reference to evangelism or missions of some kind--there's lots of ways to do that these days, like mercy missions, justice missions, teaching in another country, or maybe he's going to give you an idea for a new way to reach people--or to equip people.

"A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop--a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown." Matt 13

He might be bringing you under a ministry covering (friends who are like parents). I have a feeling the key is in the "homeschooling" reference.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
seeHIMspeak

Post by seeHIMspeak »

Hi Steadyone,
thinking of the balls I agree with Newbie, especially when the game is going bad and you get the ball they'll say, now the ball is in your court and everybody gets excited because you now have the chance to turn the game around to your advantage.
With you having many balls and seeing many children and throwing the balls to them I think this may be about turning around their destinies, going from the depression of our economy to lives of being the head and not the tail. Concerning homeschooling it could also refer to what is being taught in schools these days and those students will learn to stand up for truth and one day be able to take a stand and make a difference in the schooling system.

Laying in the field you are hidden, reminds me of being in the secret place where God 'downloads' strategies to you...

Karin