Some ones got lots of golden change

Archives for 2012
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Some ones got lots of golden change

Post by TamaraLynne »

All I remember from this dream is I was in some ones apartment. It was a woman who had a past. She was very very sad and said she had no change to give. As I was about to leave I could hear her say over and over again that she had no change and could not give. I saw golden coins start appearing all over her apartment...everywhere the change looked as if it was suppose to be hidden but it was as if it wanted to be found...everywhere golden coins were being exposed.I'm not sure if she knew they were there or not????
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

these coins seemed to appear in soft places like pillows or cloth.The lighting in the apart was very soft but dark in some places...the coins seems to glittered and expose the light that was in the room....I believe the woman was still in the kitchen area.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Really interesting Tamara! My thoughts were change could be symbolic of offerings and the fact that they were in soft places, I thought maybe her offerings would be her ability to comfort others. Maybe as a result of having a hard past she would be able to comfort others who are going through the same thing? Our offerings--what we give--doesn't always have to be money. We've all known some hard times and in those moments when we are looking to give things other than finances, we are often able to give the kind of thing to others whose value exceeds money such as comfort, exhortation, edification etc.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Made me think that she (or you)? actually was shown to be quite rich, but did not realize---because hers was not in money . . .

So though you clearly "saw it" she did not, styill obviously thinking, and even saying . . . she had nothing to give.

*Also made me think of the widow's mite---- When she gave all she had . . . & Jesus remarked over her---- how what she had given was more . . .
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)