this is really happening what do i do?

Archives for 2012
chritsopherhasquestions

this is really happening what do i do?

Post by chritsopherhasquestions »

i had a dream about a healing rock. it was white and turned purple as i was healing an old lady. i dont think i need interpretation for that tho. i had another dream and i was sitting on a combine in a weat field and i turnd to my right and the person said "the lord works in mysterious ways" i looked forward and thesky rolls in red and lightning strikes down at me and i jump off the blades of the combine befor it strikes me. i land on the groung and stand up and my back is on fire. i look to the man ands he says to me "is my word not like fire" and then i woke up. i opend my bible and i turnd to jeremiah 23:25 and read that. very scary... after that everything started to chang for me. a few nights later i prayed and i asked god to give me a sign that i wasnt crazy and that i was on the right path...that night i had a dream about marbles and these marbles contained my family members spirits my moms my dad and my brothers and his wifes. the next day i woke up and my grandmother brought over a bag of marbles each marble was individualy wrapped 1 for all of my family. on the bag was a note that said you havent lost all your marbles yet you still have 1 left. there was another dream i had. i saw 1 of my girl friend laying on the ground and her husband was sitting on the couch rubbing his head. something was wrong. i knew somthing was seriously wrong. i sent her a mssge and told her. she assured me that she was fine. 3 days later i get a txt from her. shes in ICU she had almost died. what is going on? cuz there are more!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board. God Bless you.

It definately looks like God is getting your attention. The area of prophecy at its basic level is where God speaks to you and then it comes to pass soon there after. In personal prophecy, these messages or prophecies can be about you or about those close to you. As the gifting progresses it can become about others or about governments and nations or even about the higher things of the Lord.

The combine in a wheat field speaks of the harvest which is what we are to be about as Christians reaping the harvest for the Lord. (refs Matt 9:37-38, Luke 10:2, Matt 28:18-20 ) The Lord's ways are mysterious yes, but more so for those who are not listening to the Lord. Jeremiah 23:25-32 is a very good passage and forms the basis of a prophet of the Lord, all revelation must come from the Lord first. It is not something we do or something we make up, it is revelation that comes from the Lord if it isn't from the Lord then don't speak it. Your not loosing your marbles, haha, I like that one. There will be many more, it is a lifetime calling from the Lord. Hope this helps.

Questions: What is your relationship with the Lord like currently? What is your church life like?

PS: The answer is PRAY for those in your dreams/visions. Interceed for them.

in Christ,
chritsopherhasquestions

my curent relationship with the lord now is i read a little in the bible every day and i started a yearly devotional book the first of the year. i talk to god alot during the day. ive been going to an assembly of god church. i tried going to a catholic church but they didnt help much. they told me to go get a catscan... i dont want people to think im crazy. i just want people to beleive in the lord as i do now. ive never been 1 for church. and ive never really been 1 to pray. but ive always believed but not on this level. its amazing. but im worried im not going to amount to what he wants from me. i feel like hes calling me to do something i just cant comprehend yet... or its just not time yet.
god bless
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

White Stone

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

In regards to the white stone in your dream just wanted to give you this verse

Rev 2:17 "Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. To everyone who is victorious I will give some of the manna that has been hidden away in heaven. And I will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one understands except the one who receives it."

You don't have to worry about what others think of you. You have been justified by faith. Your inner man has been renewed by God so don't feel as if you need justification from men or as if you need to gain their understanding. When God appoints or calls an individual to do something for Him, only the individual that receives that revelation will be able to truly understand it. No you aren't going crazy. The wisdom of the world is foolishness to God. In order to learn about God and truly know Him, you cannot use or apply the wisdom of this world. That's why many people do not believe in God.

There are loads of athiests and agnostics out there. And why is that? It's because they are using their own foolish wisdom or earthly wisdom to try to understand Him. God has given you a new name and you dont need any one's validation; you only need the Lord's validation. When God gives you these dreams, write them down and record them. God bless you and may He increase your discernment !!!
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Elle

Post by Elle »

but im worried im not going to amount to what he wants from me.
He Who began a good work in you will bring it to completion
Be still and know that I am God
Peace!

The more relaxed we are (trusting) in Him, the more effective we are at doing what He's asking us to do.
chritsopherhasquestions

creepy

haha.... scary bcuz it did have a name on it. but i dont remember the name on the rock. and i was told by a voice to break it in my dream... seriouslly what is going on? this is just blowing my mind. i need answers. every1 i talk to tells me to wait on the lord. is that what im suppose to do?
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: creepy

Post by Realisticdreamz »

chritsopherhasquestions wrote:haha.... scary bcuz it did have a name on it. but i dont remember the name on the rock. and i was told by a voice to break it in my dream... seriouslly what is going on? this is just blowing my mind. i need answers. every1 i talk to tells me to wait on the lord. is that what im suppose to do?
Hello Chris,

If God is trying to get your attention, then give it to Him! :)

Give Him all your heart, soul, and mind. Pray and ask Him to help you to hear what He is saying to you and to understand dreams. When you dream dreams that seem about others and are concerning; pray on their behalf. He teaches us and works in mysterious ways. Pay attention and listen...

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Sometimes when people have these kind of happenings which appear supernatural, often before those things happened, they were sincerely questioning if God is real and calling out to Him for something. It appears that God is getting your attention and answering something you have asked.

Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. Isaiah 55:6

About things that supernaturally happen, like things that begin as dreams and things known in the spirit that manifest in the natural; it's common amongst true believers and followers in Christ. Just trust in Him with all your heart. God speaks to people in different ways... not always all the time like it appears to you now and we hear Him more when we are listening. If the Lord calls you on for something, it will be in His strength, not yours so you would not need to be concerned about your being up to it. He doesn't glorify people; we glorify Him with our hearts and lives. :)

Acts 2:16-18
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 ‘ And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psalm 65:5 - By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, And of the far-off seas...

Luke 10:27 “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

May the Lord take you by the hand, guide you and give you peace and joy that surpasses all understanding.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Christopher,

God Bless you. It sounds like you are either a new believer or you are very close to becoming a believer and need some discipleship. I would say stick with the AG church as they at least have strong teachings on the Holy Spirit and the Gifts of the Spirit, in which dreams and visions fall into this category and you could possibly get some good counsel there. The catholic church, unless it is a very very progressive one, will have nothing in this area as they mainly do not believe the gifts being in operation and they have a very humanistic point of view. Did I read you right? They told you to get a catscan? or did they tell you to go to catechism which is their classes on how to become a catholic? Either way I would avoid catholic and stick with the AG church.

You are not crazy, the Lord does speak in dreams and visions today and gives us revelation for a variety of reasons. Many times the revelation is given to protect us or to lead us closer to the Lord or to help us pray in intercession in the way that He would have us pray. That is ok and it is natural to feel that you can't size up to what God wants from you. We serve a mighty big God, but there is Grace which is unmerited favor and He works with us right where we are at. He is faithful to bring us to the point where we will depend on Him. It is up to us as to how we choose to follow God.

As you read your Bible in this yearly plan you started, I challenge you to look for a few things... Pretty soon you should stumble across the life of Joseph in the book of Genesis. Pay attention to how God worked with him through dreams and visions. Also, in each Bible story you read look at how the characters in the story sized up to what God wanted from them... I think you will find that not many did eventhough God's purposes were accomplished and they did God's will at times. It isn't until the Apostle Paul that you find the statement I have fought the good fight and finished the race (ref 2 Timothy 4:7) All we can do is work with what God has given us to work with faithfully (ref Matt 25:22-23)
chritsopherhasquestions wrote:my curent relationship with the lord now is i read a little in the bible every day and i started a yearly devotional book the first of the year. i talk to god alot during the day. ive been going to an assembly of god church. i tried going to a catholic church but they didnt help much. they told me to go get a catscan... i dont want people to think im crazy. i just want people to beleive in the lord as i do now. ive never been 1 for church. and ive never really been 1 to pray. but ive always believed but not on this level. its amazing. but im worried im not going to amount to what he wants from me. i feel like hes calling me to do something i just cant comprehend yet... or its just not time yet.
god bless