DEEDS (REPOSTING)

Archives for 2012
gandd39

DEEDS (REPOSTING)

Post by gandd39 »

MY AUNT DREAMED MY DECEASED MOTHER TOOK MY COAT TO HER HOUSE (AUNT HOUSE) BUT AUNTIE WASN'T HOME, SO MY MOM GAVE MY COAT TO MY AUNTS HUSBAND, AND TOLD HIM NOT TO LET ANYONE TOUCH THE COAT BECAUSE SOMETHING WAS IN IT. MY AUNTS HUSBAND LOOKED INSIDE THE COAT, AND FOUND THE DEEDS TO MY 2 HOUSES. END OF DREAM.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

See coat here as a protective covering. It could have been that your mother wanted you to have some protection since she passed away. I see the deeds as being your value or worth. Protecting and preserving your valuableness and self worth. You should view yourself as a treasure. Even though your mother is not here, your life has much value. In the dream she didn't want anyone touching your coat.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I see the coat in this case as something that belongs to you, thereby, being you yourself in this case. I also see the deeds as ownership. She was very carefully placing the coat in his possession, with great care. And the "ownership" (deeds inside) almost as if very very precious and not for just anyone to touch. So, I do also, feel that perhaps your mom's wishes and God's intent is that your aunt and uncle---- would be sudo parents for you.

Reminds me of Jesus directing his mother Mary and John---- This is now your mother and this is now you son kind of thing.

It says there is a great cloud of witnesses. I do not recall seeing who they are in the bible. Perhaps your mom is among them---? I know I have seen my great grandmother on my dad's side in one of my most vivid God dreams, though she was already gone when I was born. ???
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Gandd, I pray that I have the POV correct on this one. This was your aunt’s dream, correct?
I see the coat as a mantle that is being passed on to your aunt. Although, your aunt was not there to receive this mantle, it was place in her husband’s hand. Which I believe the husband to be a symbol of the Lord. What comes to mind is Elijah’s mantle dropping down to Elisha and Elisha asking to receive a double portion:

II Kings 2:9 -13
9When they came to the other side, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me what I can do for you before I am taken away.” And Elisha replied, “Please let me inherit a double share of your spirit and become your successor.”
10“You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah replied. “If you see me when I am taken from you, then you will get your request. But if not, then you won’t.”
11As they were walking along and talking, suddenly a chariot of fire appeared, drawn by horses of fire. It drove between the two men, separating them, and Elijah was carried by a whirlwind into heaven.
12Elisha saw it and cried out, “My father! My father! I see the chariots and charioteers of Israel!” And as they disappeared from sight, Elisha tore his clothes in distress.
13Elisha picked up Elijah’s cloak, which had fallen when he was taken up. Then Elisha returned to the bank of the Jordan River. 14He struck the water with Elijah’s cloak and cried out, “Where is the Lord, the God of Elijah?” Then the river divided, and Elisha went across.