Hubby's Dream: Training Sea Animals

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Hubby's Dream: Training Sea Animals

Post by Newbie »

My husband very rarely dreams and even rarer dream in color. I must make note that my husband is not into dreams let alone understand them. I know that this dream is Godly because I have it on good authority.

Dream:
My husband is our backyard (IRL we do not have one) and there is a pool which has a dolphin and a seal. My husband is training them; however, someone or something is making the dolphin crash into a wall. Which caused the dolphin to knock it out teeth and push in it snozzle (the nose area). My husband is angry and he somehows straighten out the dolphins nose area by hand and possibly restore it teeth (not sure about this portion).

Note:
I am not sure of the entire specifics of the dream because my husband can act funny revealing dreams to me. I thought it was odd that he shared this one and to get the specifics, I had to act as if I was not focusing or analyzing it. Because to do so, would cause him not to reveal the dream to me.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hello Newbie...

I read this dream and it would not leave me. So I have been praying over it. I would ask if your husband is like a dolphin? Playful.. intelligent and communicates well. If so it could be that the Holy Spirit has been trying to teach him or show him how to overcome somethings that happened in his past. Things that cause him to become angry. He is in the process of learning how to accept these things as coming from the Lord..what done is done. We cannot go back and change the past.The Lord used these things to shape him into the man that is is today. For His Glory.

Your husband with the help of the Lord can find the wisdom in what has already happened. This is why he has been hitting the wall.

I pray that I have explained it well. I hope that it blesses your husband and the Lord also.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks CB and long time no hear! You explained it well and yes it fits an incident from his past. I know exactly what you are talking about and this is confirmation that he is ready to let go of it. Originally, thought it pertained to something else and it possibly could fit but what you written was dead on. It cannot be tossed. Thanks and have wonderful day.