three needles

Archives for 2012
wellstravisa
Silver Member

three needles

Post by wellstravisa »

All of this dream is a wash except for this most vivid part.

Dream: I'm standing and I look down to my left hand, palm up with 3 large* needles lying across them, all parallel to each other. The needles looked like old sewing needles, rustic grey in color I could see that each needle was slightly smaller that the one that proceeded the next. I was looking at them in my hand all were separated and not touching the other one.

* The size used for sewing large fabrics like tents. The length of ones hand laid at right angles to the hand. Diameter half the size of a regular pencil.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Wellstravisa,

Is it possible that these dreams (daughter and two matresses, wife daughter and evil presense, two children playing video games and missing fingers with tattooed hands, and this dream of three sewing needles) are all linked with getting through that path in the middle of the woods, in the dark, with the wild animals that are staring and hating at you?

Remembering that what lies on the other side is green grass and light and goodness.

The word that came to my mind this morning was willingness.

So it is a guess that at some point you have become willing to walk through, and that these dreams are a part of this.

Toss if out of line...

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.