a couple of girls and an angry outburst

Archives for 2012
Four Years
Diamond Member

a couple of girls and an angry outburst

Post by Four Years »

this dream has a about a 20 % chance of coming true but just in case...

i dreamed about some girls i've seen on facebook

we were in some classroom somewhere

they're all lesbians except maybe one

they were all sitting in a row on one side of the room

i just remember getting really vindictive and angry with them about something

so much so that i believe i even started physically assaulting them with a chair

then at one point in the dream, they were talks about me compensating them or one of them especially for the damages i'd done

it was like i had tarnished her reputation via remarks about her homosexual lifestyle or something

if anything, this dream could be saying what i know subconsciously which is...i'm never going to be friends with any of them.

it's the classroom symbol that strikes me the most. SOMETHING i'm supposed to learn or *get* an understanding on.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

SOMETHING i'm supposed to learn or *get* an understanding on.
Judgement, perhaps? See Matthew 7
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi Four years,

I am wondering if this dream is about learning how to control anger? I only say this because the Lord has been teaching me to control my tongue. There are people in my life who do and say things that I know and they know that do not line up with the Word. I used to get angry with them and say, " You know thats not right! You can't say that, do that or think that!"

But I have been corrected :oops:! Anger is like idolatry..not good. The more we grow in the wisdom and knowledge of the Lord the more we are accountable for. There are consequences for our actions even if we are in right standing with the Lord.We have to control our tongue and our anger.

I pray that this helps you out if not I do apologize.