Oral Roberts

Archives for 2012
vdm3418
Silver Member

Oral Roberts

Post by vdm3418 »

I was in a room with Oral and he was old. I knew that he had recently just died, but here he was with me and I knew he would be dying very soon. I went over to him and was talking to him about some of the things I knew about him and thanking him for what he did for the Kingdom. This part is sketchy…I said something about understanding what he meant in some of the areas he was ridiculed and mocked for and knew he didn’t do wrong and was misunderstood. I was also saying something to him about Richard…I don’t remember exactly how I said it. I really wanted him to pray for me so I asked him. As he was laying his hands on me I looked to my left and there appeared a woman I had not seen before in a robe and with a covering like a hood over her head. I could see her face clearly. She looked at me and with an angry look came very quickly right up to me (I think she was flying). I reached out my left hand and put it on her head and pinned her to the ground and started rebuking her. I just kept rebuking her and as I was she was shrinking. She was just about gone and I woke up. Oral was standing there watching when I was doing this.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello VDM, I am not familiar with Oral Roberts or his ministry but want to say that sometimes when a man/woman of God is our dreams this can be indicative of a few things:
1.We maybe in a season of training and that person is our mentor
2.They may be there to instruct or impart a gift, calling or anointing into our life
3.Or what has been shown is now ours in reality

The woman speaks to me as a spirit of anger, rage, and/or hate. So I believe that whatever gift Mr. Roberts’ had, I believe this has been imparted to you based on your action. As usual toss if miss the mark.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Roberts

Pastor Oral Roberts has been dead a little over 2 years now. He was a great man of God in his generation and he has left a great legacy in our generation. He was mainly a pentecostal healing preacher and he was also the one which pioneered the modern tv evangelist of today. Richard is one of his sons who is an evangelist and who has also headed the ORU univeristy in the past.

The enemy would like nothing better than to be kept hidden or hooded in darkness and to have this type of evangelist healing ministry die. The work of God does need to be carried forward. Keep taking authority over the enemy and walk into that evangelistic healing power that God has. Hope this helps.

in Christ,